He had never been into one despite his chance to travel a lot. Normally, he'd be spending a night when away from home by a lodging or a small apartment due to its cheap price. But when he saw all of these, it was too unbearable for him to not want to.

But, out of all things, he realizes something.

"Where is she? Maybe she's not in here?"

He said this to himself as he continued looking around the room. He was starting doubt that this might be the wrong room.

But just then, as he passed a certain corner...

KLA-CHUNK!!

"Hm...??"

"Huh...??"

He heard a door closing to his right, and just then as he turned to look to that direction, there's another person standing along the short hallway towards the restroom, completely frozen on her tracks. Her eyes met his' but they were both unaware of the unprecedented, sudden, situation.

Time somehow froze during their split-second meeting and both of them had a little time to realize everything.

Kayano had just got out from her bath, so basically, she's half-naked.

As for Nagisa, well, he didn't realize what was going on. He saw it, but, it was like his soul had just leaped out from the vessel. He was just standing there with the same expression on his face.

However, time started flowing again, but a huge eruption of redness appeared on Kayano's silky face in an instant as she inhaled with a grin and starts to shout.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE LOOKING, YOU PERVERT!!!!!"

With that, their split-second meeting ended with a loud slap.

———————————————————

"Geez, you really scared me."

"I'm very very sorry about that."

After that big incident, Kayano had finished wearing something while Nagisa chastened over it and is currently kneeling down on the floor with his head hung down.

He was too embarrassed to look at her after what he saw and what happened, so he had no choice but to avert his gaze.

Meanwhile, Kayano was sitting at a couch in front of him while wearing a disappointed face. But after what she just said, she rolled her eyes to the side with her eyelids slightly opened and muttered something that she wasn't supposed to say out loud in front of him.

"Well, considering that you're a guy, I guess that's pretty normal for you to want to see me like that.."

But this caused Nagisa to make an uproar.

"WHA—!! D-DON'T TAKE ME FOR A PEEPING TOM!!!" He shouted but not loud enough to cause disturbance to the neighbors.

However, Kayano fully ignored Nagisa's uproar and puts her question she had in mind at first than seeing how he was reacting.

"Oh yeah, that reminds me. Mr. Karasuma sent you here, right?" She asked while keeping a face feigning ignorance.

"Ehh? Ah... yeah." He eventually calmed down in an instant and was now able to look at her normally as he answered her question.

"I see. (giggle~) You'll be my bodyguard for the night, then."  Kayano made a soft giggle and smiled at the thought.

Then in such speed, she turns around in the opposite direction, completely entranced by the idea.