Chapter 11 : Astoria's Time Berserk

AQUACIA

All of hs gathered on the dinning table when we already calmed down regarding the situation. After Mallucia came to supposedly call her sisters to eat dinner, she was also surprised to see us in the study room. It's their workplace.

We all concluded that we entered the Time Loop when the sparkling dust appeared everywhere on the room. Comet and Malliyah also accidentally entered the Time Loop too, since they're with us. It was a surprise that we managed to enter the Loop without any hassle, but the thing we are really alarmed of, was we can't use any of our abilities.

The Guardians guided us towards the dinning hall to talk about the situation. They already gave us the basic information thay matched with our conclusions. A certain person trapped them into the Time Loop, it wasn't just a Time Loop, because based on what Comet is trying to say earlier, we are on another dimension but same place.

The thing that they have been noticing on the Portals was the books written by the Guardians, being send to the Mortal Domain. That's how we understood why there are new books coming though the Guardians are not in the Versailles, or rather, we thought missing. It also answered the mystery of how Vaughn, the werewolf, was being confused by the fairytales added in their Land.

"The person lurking behind all of these surely thought of what happened very well." Umiiling na pahayag ni Flare ng marinig namin ang kwento ng Guardians.

"It seems like every incidents are connected and planned," I added, thinking of what we've been through.

"But how do we get out of this place?" Serel suddenly voiced out her thoughts that made me think of how too.

We entered the Time Loop without knowing how, it's probably hard to escape here, especially when the Guardians couldn't do anything the whole time.

"We've been trying to find ways but we can't do anything," Umiiling na saad ni Evangeline, she looks like she gave up already. I sighed, feeling depressed about the situation.

"How did you enter the Time Loop?" It was Orietta who asked, kung kanina ay sila ang aming pinakikingan ay marahil kami na ngayon ang dapat mag-salita.

"It was so sudden, we don't know what happened," Sagot ko, inaalala ang nangyari matapos naming matagpuan ang aming sarili na narito na sa Time Loop kung saan matagal na nakulong ang Guardians.

"It was really pathetic that our own creation led us here," Evangeline spoke, I lifted my head to hear her out.

"There's a person who came to the castle one day, she's asking for a permission to visit the books of fairy tales we wrote but I didn't know that she had the intentions of trapping us inside a Time Loop." Evangeline continued then glanced at Orietta.

"At first, she took the Time Machine on Alice in Wonderland and flew on the time where Mallucia, our youngest, is still upset about the issue thay she cannot write like us. She brought the past to the future and locked us inside this dimension." Orietta continued what Evangeline started.

"We became unaware of what happened to the Versailles after a long time being trapped here." Pumasok si Mallucia sa dinning hall at may dala itong mga pagkain.

I sighed, by just thinking of what happened to Versailles makes me wanted to sleep already before I could even start telling them about the whole war that Gloriosa made.

"Mallucia--I mean, Gloriosa, who took Mallucia's body, tried to conquer the whole Versailles. Sinamantala niya ang nawawalang araw para sakupin ang Versailles dahil alam niyang manghihina kami." Mabuti na lamang at mukhang balak ni Levi na siya na ang mag-kwento.