"Because I got in the tournament and everyone thinks I cheated," Harry spoke lowly.

"Not everyone," I assured him with a smile. He returned it.

"So, you gonna tell me what's with you and the ravenclaw?"

He did not get to answer, I still narrowed my eyes at the bright red hue brushing on his cheeks. He is clearly besotted, and he might not be aware of it.

"Why so tense Potter?" An annoying voice pierced our ears. "My Father and I have a bet you see, I don't think you'd last ten minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five."

We paused at his laughter and I felt Harry shake beside me, barely containing his anger. "I don't give a damn what you or your father thinks, Malfoy. He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic."Harry turned away, I was too stunned to react to how hateful he sounded but I was snapped out of it when I heard screaming. Bloody hell! Moody turned Malfoy into a ferret!

I heard Harry laugh while I stand there mouth agape, what the bloody fu-

"Professor Moody what are you doing?" The familiar voice of our House Head spoke up.

"Teaching,"

"Wait, is - is that a student?"

"Technically it's a ferret."

I watch in horror, how are they laughing about this? I get that Malfoy is mean and he's crossed a line, even I was mad at him! But is no one concerned that he was turned into a ferret? Would this lot liked to be turned into rats?

"My father will hear about this!" Malfoy shrieked.

"We never use transfiguration as a punishment, surely Dumbledore told you that."

"He might have mentioned it,"

"Well you will do to remember it,"

It was finally the day of the challenge. I've had the feeling that Harry knew what it was and never told me but shrugged it off, he was allowed to decide whenever he felt like sharing. Plus if it was as dangerous as they all make it sound, shouldn't he have told me otherwise?

But I had to know how he's doing. So I snuck to the Champions' tent and heard shuffling. "Harry? Is that you?" I ask in a whisper, hoping it's not someone else or this would be embarassing.

"Yeah, who is it?" Harry's voice asked.

"It's Lily, you tosser, and you call yourself my friend when you can't recognize my voice?"

I heard him chuckle and I felt a smile tug at my lips.

"Sorry. Just nervous," He chimed.

"Well, do you have any idea what the first task is?"

"Battle a Dragon," my jaw dropped. I slipped inside the tent right away, disbelief written all over my face.

They seriously let students battle a dragon? For sports? As if Quidditch wasn't crazy enough! I'm starting to question mine and my friends' safety inside this blasted school.

"You'll do great, you're Harry Potter," I assured him with a small smile and he looked down.

"What does that even mean?" He asked quietly.

"It means you are born a survivor, you survived a killing curse at the age of one and you continue to survive," I reach forward to wrap my arms around him. Letting the faint scent of pine and ink fill my senses. "I believe in you, Harry."

I felt him relax against me and began to hug me back. "Thanks," He murmured into my hair. "For what?" I asked, chuckling lightly.

"For being here,"

"Anytime, Potter," I chimed.

"Always, Evans." He shot back and I burst into laughter at how cheesy we are being.

A bright light flashed and we jump apart on instinct, a woman I have no idea who approaches with a camera in hand. I throw glares at her, how dare she capture a private moment?

"Young love!" She squeels and I choke. "Ohh how. . .stirring. If everything goes unfortunate today you might make the front page."

I felt myself blush furiously, I did not have it in me to look at Harry.

"You have no business here. This tent is for champions and friends." Krum appeared to our rescue, shooing the annoying woman away.

"No matter. We've got what we wanted."

She left, thankfully and Dumbledore entered the tent.

"Good day champions. Gather 'round please. Now you've waited, you've wondered at last the moment has arrived." They did gather around him in a circle. "The moment only the four of you can fully appreciate."

I felt someone's eyes on me and I realized it was everyone's.

"Now- what are you doing here Ms.Evans?" Dumbledore asked me, calmly.

"Uhh sorry, I was just. . ." I waved and headed for the exit. "Gonna go. Bye!"

-

Lily being cut off on her cussing is my aesthetic.