fifty-four

Note : I like to think my art improves a tinyyyy bit every day and so here you go, I tried making a little webtoon-ish comic strip of a really painful scene, just ignore the typos cause i got too lazy to edit and I'm on my second cup of coffee :

I AM STILL MAD. Maybe not as much as I was when I arrived but I'm still mad. I guess this is what I get for having an idiot for a boyfriend but here I am getting ready for bed with so much on my mind. I have the twins to thank for the small distraction earlier when they offered to test new products for the shop with me.

They're godsent for these types of things. I just wish Harry would stop being an idiot and get over that saviour complex of his- but then again, with the life he lived I can see why he would carry the burden of saving everyone.

But enough of that, I still have a long day ahead because I promised the twins to test more products. They haven't said it out loud but I'm their favourite redhead, I can tell and they won't be able to deny it.

I heard a knock on my door and frowned, Hermione is already sleeping in her bed and we're still sharing a room. I would sleep with Harry but I have to fight off the strong urge to grab a pillow and just do Voldemort a favour.

I walked to the door and opened it to find the last person I wanted to see before I sleep, well hello nightmares, I guess. "What do you want?"

"I thought we're done fighting? Harry hovered outside the door with a frown.

"We are but I'm not done being mad."

"Right," He swallowed. "I was just gonna say goodnight."

I stare blankly at him, this boy just told me he wanted to break up with me hours ago and now he expects a goodnight kiss? He really wants to meet his parents.

"Goodnight."

I said flatly and swung the door shut but his hand reached out to stop it, I let out a sigh. "I said goodnight already, sod off."

"What can I do to make it up to you?"

"A lot. But you can start by promising not to do the same stupid ignoring me and wanting to break up. I hate this."

"I just thought we weren't healthy."

"And we're only gonna get worse if you keep doing this, you already broke my heart once, Harry. Don't do it again because I can only take so much."

A short moment of silence passed us by and before he could finally muster the courage to speak again- A loud sound made me jump from where I stood. I was unsure whether to move but I heard Hermione stir in her bed and I bet the sound woke her up.

"Lily?" I heard her call out and I rushed to her, "What was that?"

"I have no idea. Let's go check." I told her and she nodded, her senses finally awakening and she got up to follow me and Harry down to the kitchen where we saw Ginny standing in her robe. She looked disheveled and that's understandable because it was fairly late and everyone was supposed to be asleep.