cptr. 4

Ehuehuehuehuehuehueheyhomies I'm proud of this design :3

Thanks to HalfMoonProductions for helping tweak this mofo :)) truly one of the last of the elite 😤

______________________________

I walked down the street intently staring at my suit covered self —or at least the parts I could see— flipping my hands over and around, letting my gaze wander up my arms and down to my chest. Soaking in every little detail I could.

Other Parisians who were walking down the street gave me many wary and confused looks, undoubtedly unsure what to make of me. They gave me a wide berth and when I wasn't looking a could hear their footfalls patter ever so slightly faster.

I mean, I get it though. Usually the people who dress like this are either superheroes, or the mindless crony of a super villain who fuels their anger until it turns into blind, intense, violent rage. And so far I haven't shown them signs of either option.

As I walked past a large window, I caught a glimpse of my reflection. I stopped abruptly, then took a step back, taking in my new appearance eagerly.

Tall, flexible ears tipped with white sat atop of my head, sprouting proudly out from my hair which was now tied up into a massively fluffy bun. Where Evee's miraculous once sat in my hair, the pearl was now protectively covered in thick paracord which was woven into a monkeys knot.

There was a tight, mostly grey blocked suit hugging my body snugly accented with pink trails all throughout. The pink strands all gathered atop my chest in a sharp diamond shape. Despite what the tiny hexagons would suggest, the fabric wasn't the least bit stiff.

I planted my foot up against the wall next to the reflective window, testing the elasticity. It felt like I was wearing nothing but a type of body compression glove that perfectly tailored itself to every dip and curve.

The true miracle here, however, was that the suit didn't go see through at any bend of my body.

I leaned closer, with my leg still up, to get a better look at my mask, only to get my attention snatched by the unnerving adopted shade of black in my eyes. The iris was indistinguishable to my pupil in a mass of dark that had enlarged to take up most of my eye, leaving nearly no white visible anymore.

My animalistic eyes roamed to my rear to find a dangling fluff of a tail sitting at my tail bone, sending a bout of complicated feelings at the sight.

Please don't be attached to me.

I inched a tentative hand closer, but once I gripped the fluff it was apparent that it was just connected to a thin belt of some strong material. Relief fled out of my now smiling lips in a puff of relaxed breath.

I pulled the white tail belt around to the front and inspected it closer, spotting a small zipper at the top of its base.

Ha! Evee comes with a fanny pack.

I stared at it amused, then carefully zipped it open. There at the bottom of the carbon black lined tail sat a small copper glint struggling to shine within the black hole-like tail.

I eagerly fished it out, an unfamiliar copper coin with an etching of what could only be compared to a thumbs up, it looked almost rune-like. I flipped it over  and again, nothing but a simple etching, this time being the number five. It didn't really look like it held any purpose. Despite this, I dropped it back inside safe and sound, a strong feeling told me to make sure not to lose it as I zipped the tail back up.

"Time to test this puppy out." I said to myself, opening and closing my hands with a large giddy smile returning to my face.

The best thing to try first was to see how fast I could go, after all it seemed like that was the least destructive option out of a typical hero's arsenal.