cptr. 2

It wasn't hard to find the akumatized man, after all he left a unique kind of trail of destruction to public property. It seemed like everything that he went passed was violently sliced and diced.

The closer I got, the more destruction there was and the less confident I was about this whole idea. "Uh... so where is he from here?" I asked at a crossroads that looked pretty damaged each way I looked. Shortly after, Evee's ears poked out of the purse like a periscope and scanned the area by slowly turning her perked ears to sweep her sense across the street.

She suddenly stopped. "They're that way." Her ears faced in the direction of a tight little alleyway before twitching and slowly submerging back into the bag.

I gulped and with shaky legs, forced myself towards the alley. It wasn't dark out but I wasn't totally trusting of any confined spaces when there was a big chance of a it harbouring a brainwashed lunatic hashing it out with a pair of superheroes.

I looked up and around as I stepped into the shaded alley, adorned with a crossing pair of laundry lines that boasted damp tee shirts and pants hanging to dry, giving the air a somewhat fresh feel. The end of the alley looked as if it were sparkling with freedom from the narrow street.

Upon slowly reaching the end of the alley I was proved to be right about it sparkling, but it wasn't thanks to freedom. Jagged glass shards where violently sunk into every other thing, seemingly to coat the strip of road and buildings

Geez.

A lump of ice settled into my stomach as I cautiously approached the open avenue, just about to meet the sun. However a sudden, loud, terrified yell cried out and seemed to be rapidly approaching.

Terrified, I cowered close to the alleys edge that was decorated in glass razors. I nervously peeked out from behind the wall, spying down the dead street. I didn't see anything that could belong to that sound until I swiftly spotted a black figure high above the rooftops.

The person must've just piqued in his airborne arc because now he was plummeting down to the street, completely out of control.

He was flinging every which way, it seemed as though he was trying to co-ordinate himself, but at the speed he was spinning made it seem impossible.

Evee flew out of my purse and hit my shoulder many times. "Y/n! You have to catch him!"

His far off yelling sounded like he was yelling for Ladybug.

My heart was almost beating right out of my chest. "Me?! How?!"

The kwami flew to my pants pocket and pulled out the pink pearl nestled in a bunch of thin little strings. "You have to transform!" She cried out looking over her shoulder to the guy then to me dead in the eye. "Now!"

I was never the best under pressure. I fumbled to put the clip on the back of my head. "I-I-"

"You have to say something! Anything! Just do it already! I believe in you!" She enforced, the urgency in her voice pushing on my frightened mind while looking from me to the falling guy, rapidly.

My eyes flicked from Evee to him and then back to Evee within a second. "Uh- fuck.. uh Evee! IHOP!"

Her determined face faltered. "Wait.. wha-?" She didn't get to finish her thought before she was suddenly and violently swept into the pink pearl held within its neat nest of string.

It was like once she was fully in the pearl a sudden surge of light and power wove through my body in powerful pulses, moving from the core of my soul out to my fingertips. It was a pleasant and powerful feeling and all my worries seemed to get pushed out of my mind to be replaced with a natural confidence.