cptr. 8

Above is the floor plan of ur apartment/flat, the green/blue stripes on the right are North facing windows :)

Also,, the show is dead to me, I cannot physically watch it unless they stick with an idea/plot. Like, I'm gonna sound like a broken record here, but how they were halfway through a good redemption arc for Chloe but retconned it, and now, w how they've retconned the reveal several times over. Like,,, pick a plot lay in it please.

Anyways... next chapter here we go! Lolol

_______________________

Sore...

That was all I could focus on as I crawled out of bed. The aching muscles and joints littered throughout my body in places that I didn't even know could get strained.

Nothing felt okay.

Running on four hours of sleep after such a rigorous night of training was not exactly something I was looking forward to doing every night. But I kind of owed Chat now that he promised to help me find Evee's creator.

Plus, the dream I had last night was trippy, almost exactly like the one I had when we first flew to Paris. I avoided telling Evee about it though, I knew it would only worry more than what was good for her.

The only thing we could do was wait for this Kwami to find me, then set them straight about Evee getting here first... while also maybe getting some info on this creator of theirs.

How odd that Chat didn't have a single idea that a Kwami was made.

I shuffled to the bathroom, my eyes fighting a losing battle against the lights blaring down. I shuffled into the tight squeeze of a bathroom just to nearly run over Charlie who was brushing his teeth while sitting on the floor.

"Hey!" He cried, mouth muffled with frothy toothpaste before pushing my foot away from him. "Wash were yer gohin!"

A frown crossed my face. "What are you doing of the floor?" I asked, pivoting around him to reach my toothbrush and paste.

He sighed as his head plopped back into the cabinet below the sink. "Yew were jut tahkin tho long 'oo get i'here... I didn wan 'oo tand anymore."

I paused putting the toothpaste on the brush's bristles to tilt my head down towards him, eyebrows pinching together. "Why were you waiting for me?" I questioned before running my toothbrush under a bit of water.

He looked up to me from his spot on the floor before swallowing all the frothed toothpaste in his mouth like the little gremlin his is. "I wanted to ask where you were last night." He said, suspicious and accusatory.

I tried not to show any emotion as I placed my toothbrush in my mouth to buy more time.

Charlie frowned up at me. "Hello? Y/n?! Did you hear me?!"

Guess that wasn't about to work. "I was hanging out with friends, we lost track of time." Was all I offered as I went back to scrubbing my morning breath away.

The boy had pause at the explanation before his eyes dropped from me. "Oh..."

My scrubbing slowed a bit at the sight of his deflated form. Thoughts flew around my head about how I had left him when he was so sad about not making a single friend, soon eliciting a deadly mixture of guilt and sympathy. My excuse about having friends wasn't even true.

"You okay?" I asked him.

He nodded slowly. "Yeah, I'm good." After a few still moments he stared to stand up.