cptr. 7

Look at this art Right Now.
The colour,
The soup meme,
Amazing

It's by Kelsietheacorn on Instagram 😎
Ayo, @ me in Wattpad homie
Edit: they're Wattpad is AcornShadows

________________________

"Oh! Uh—!" I straightened up in my seat as she stared down at me, eyeing my soupy frame up and down. I frantically looked to Chat Noir for help, but he just tilted his head towards her with wide eyes.

With no help from him, I met her eyes again bravely and smiled weakly. "H-Hi Ladybug." The speed of my heartbeat was painful and going far too fast.

She blinked slow and tired, before looking to Chat Noir crossly. "I thought we agreed to only meet out of the eye of the public." She stated coolly, gesturing her hand towards the crowd of people who were slowly walking past, watching and filming from a distance.

A sick feeling settled in my stomach. I hadn't even noticed.

Chat Noir looked over at me, reassuringly before looking back to Ladybug. "That's my fault. I didn't say anything to her when I got here."

The heroine stared blankly at him until the smallest of frustrated frowns creased her face. "It's fine."

Her arms stiffly fell to her sides. "Lets just get going, I'd like to have a word with you and..." Her eyes landed on me. "Whoever exactly you are." With that she turned her back and wound up her arm that held her yo-yo. "Make sure to keep up."

And like a cold wind, she flew away.

Chat Noir whipped out his baton, standing to his feet. "I guess we're on! Let's go!" Without any other word he took to the sky as his baton extended.

I didn't have time to dwell as they rapidly crossed the public courtyard, close to the city buildings already. With a sudden panic coursing through me, I grabbed my thermos and kicked into high gear, a pitiful race on foot after the heroes.

It felt a little humiliating to trail after them in such a way. While they ran high across roofs, I was left to navigate the streets.

Luckily I was fast, because the sheer amount of people and buildings getting in the way was torturous.

A woman stepped out of a store holding a large bouquet of flowers, gushing and thumbing over the bundle of roses, lilies, and some kind of daisy.

I was moving so quickly I only had two options: try to side step her and chance falling over, or run straight over her while keeping my eyes on the skies.

I was a little too late in choosing and ended up panicking and confused. The woman noticed me but didn't do anything, she just stared with a shocked expression painting her middle-aged face.

Ungracefully, I bent my spine away from her in an effort to redirect at the last second. Instead of running her over, I ran straight through the new bouquet. Petals burst into the air and all over my face in a colourful explosion of flora.

The smell was overbearing as I sloppily rubbed my face free of the flowers, not slowing even a little. The woman cries out in surprise while cursing after my speeding form.

The momentary blindness erased my lock on the the pair of heroes, shooting a prickly feeling of irritation through to my fingers.

I thought Chat wanted me here, why are they leaving me behind?!

I thought sourly, turning down a random street, slowing to a lost jog.

This wasn't doing anything for me.