2:: A boy friend.

Dedicated to PricelessMasson_ for all the support!

* * *

I got out of bed and put on something night like and tried walking to the other rooms as one picked my interest. I didn't know when I dozed off on that chair. Number 90, I calmly knocked on the door and I waited for them to open up.

Someone just did!

"Uh. . .Hey! Are you looking for someone or?" The shirtless guy with a wavy hair and a headphone on said.
I avoid all eye contact with him because he is incredibly tall, like about six feet upward. I couldn't stop myself from looking at his abs full of sweat that blended so much with his smooth skin.

It's a boys room!!. . .Kill me.

His height looked kind of intimidating. Nope, I'm not that short. I'm like 5'7 or there about. And no one in my family is as short as I am. No one.

"Oh, I-i am s-sorry, I didn't mean to come here. It's a wrong room, s-sorry!" I wanted to flee, I'm kinda scared of talking to boys and I'm not sure why.

Maybe not having a male specie in my family has really changed my way of relating with guys.

Please, don't ask me why.

He laughs at me like something is funny. "Nah, It's fine and I know you are new like me, judging from the look on your face. Come on in, don't be shy. I'm Joe, by the way." He said with a little smirk on his face.

He is so charming and cute and. . .

Not now, Rubie, Not now.

"I don't think I should, I'm just gonna go, sorry for the embarassment." I turn to go away.

"Don't go, you can stay, I won't bite. Stay, please?" He says as he ushered me into the giant room which had blue coloured painting and some rock and roll pictures of bands on the wall. Everything lo like a normal teenage boy bedroom.

I felt so uncomfortable. . .In a way.

We talked about a few things, getting to know me, why I chose this school, my year, luckily we are science and health science respectively. That's a plus for a good friendship.

We got comfortable around eachother and he told me he is a freshman like me.

"Fuck! I'm so sorry for not offering anything. What do you care for? Soda? Alcohol? Vodka? Name your brand, I got it." He checks his freezer to see if there's anything I would like.

Vodka?

You've got to be Kidding me now.

"Any kind of soda will be okay, I'll probably go eat when my food gets to my room." I say smiling.

Wait! I'm supposed to be in my room waiting for my food! Shit!

"Er, I gotta go, lemme go check--" I was cut off by the door bell and Joe gets up to get the door.

The delivery person shows up, "For Rubie Martinez, is she still here?"

I'm hearing voices, how did they know I was here?

"Thanks. I'm just gonna grab this for her, thank you!" Joe closes the door behind him.

"How did they know I was here, am I followed or something?" I ask rhetorically but he didn't get it so he answers.

"Not really. Security cameras are placed in all hostels and the hallway, except in the bathrooms, you and I know why." he said as he laughs loudly. He sure finds everything funny.