The guy i thought i never would fall in love with. (13)

DEDICATED TO MY LOVELY FANS

Hey everyone!!! here is chapter 13!! i don't think i will be uploading after this and one word

exams.... i know who doesn't hate em! anyways have fun reading!!!

so.........

ENJOY,

VOTE,

COMMENT

AND FAN!! (if you want) =D!!!

here goes................

Chapter 13

Sarah's P.O.V

We entered the school and people started pointing at me.

Wait! Isn't this over yet?! I mean the party was long gone! I frowned when the popular group started coming to us. I saw people make a way for them and I smirked.

'What are you smirking at geek girl?' asked high pitched voice.

'Ow! That was my ear!' I said looking at my left to find Brooke and boy her face looked priceless! I started laughing. Maybe I was weak in the party but this is the new Sarah she is talking to not the old one. She looked beyond furious and caught my arm in a tight grip.

'Watch it midget!' she said her face coming closer. To tell you the truth she was wearing heels and she still couldn't come to my height. I smiled menacingly.

'Oh yea...... what are you going to do about it?' I said prying her hand off of me. She flinched and backed off.

'That's more like it...' I said and walked away with a smirking Drew.

I smiled and high fived him.

'Wow! You were so scary back there! Awesome!' Drew said smiling. I didn't feel guilty. She deserved it. I turned back around to see Brooke hugging Jake and for some reason it bugged me. A lot......

'Hey you okay?' I turned to see Craig!

'CRAIG!' I said hugging him, making him laugh at me hugging me back.

'You didn't look comfortable with Brooke hugging Jake......do you......?' he asked smiling.

'No! I mean I already have a boyfriend so yea I can't like him can I?' I said and he smiled mischievously.

'Did I say anything about you, liking him?' he asked and slung an arm around me. I looked back at Jake who was smiling happily. I sighed and turned around facing front and walking to class.

What if I have feelings for him?

No, no, this can't be! I love Chris! Or did it die down when he went away? I shook my head.

No Jake is my best friend. My childhood friend and nothing more then that.

*- Keep telling that to yourself!

- What's that suppose to mean?!

I am so confused!

I mean come on! I just met him after so many years. But still when we were in elementary whenever he spoke to a girl it bugged me. It bugged me a lot......

I should stop thinking about him.

Just forget about him! But I live in his house and next to his room!

Just my luck! I was snapped back by the bell and Craig.

'SO! Meet you later girl!' he said smiling and I smiled back kissing him in the cheek and hugging him. He left and I waited for the teacher. I looked Jake and he was scowling.