The guy i thought i never would fall in love with.

Chapter 1

Sarah's P.O.V

Dear diary

Today I am going to move to Aunt Julie's House because my parents are going to a business trip. They say that it's going to take a longtime and they think I have to graduate from the school I am going to after few days (you know after coming to Aunt Julie's house). So now I am going to Aunt Julie's house. You know it's kind of weird cause she is not my......you know......a real relative. So it's going to be kind of uncomfortable. But one thing about them is that they always treated us like there own relative and I am not saying that we didn't treat them the same, we always did. Well Aunt Julie has two sons they are Jake and Drew. I knew them from childhood.

Drew was and is my best friend and will always be. We always chat we never lose connections. But Jake he was uncomfortable around me and quiet he never was a friend to me he was like a stranger. He made me feel like something was wrong with me. So I never spoke with him so much but when he was sad I tried to make him feel better and I did succeed in cheering him up. After that he would come and play with us. But as we grew up he seems to laugh every time he looked at me and if we were together in one place then he would move away from me. From then onwards I never spoke with him, I just plainly ignored him. I never got to know why he laughed at me, so I thought its time to ask why he did laugh at me. So I asked Drew and he said that because I looked like a geek well yeah I got to admit that I did look like a geek with those glasses and those braces. Afterwards Drew was sorry that he told me that stuff but I didn't mind because it was after all true. After some days my Mom and Dad brought me contacts and after that I left my glasses and started wearing contacts. And then they took off my braces, well it felt well after that, a kind of relief. Well I have to go cause its time to go my journey begin from here and I think Mom is calling me.

Jake's P.O.V

"Jake! Come On Down! Aren't you coming!" my mom yelled.

"Hey bro aren't you coming?" asked Drew.

"Uh I don't want to go." I said. Then Drew smiled and said

"I know you don't want to see Sarah."

Drew always understood me always that's why he is the best brother in the world.

"yes I don't want to see her ." I sighed confessing that I don't want to see HER. My biggest nightmare yet to stay in my house!

"But why? What did she do to you? Eventually you have to see her and plus she is going to live with us" Drew told me.

"No you don't understand she is not like the other girls. She is so......so......geeky......you know what I mean. I don't like her the way she dresses up and all. I feel uncomfortable around her." I told him. He had that understanding look on. Then he finally said

"I see okay look we will just pick her up and that's all you don't need to see her just ignore her always just like before, simple. So just get dressed up and come down stairs you don't really want to make Mom angry." He said and smiled and went. Drew was right I will just ignore her like before yup I will. While dressing up I felt its going to be a really hard for me to ignore HER, but why was my question. As I went down Mom had that impatient look on her face.

"Why were taking so long?" she asked

"I am sorry Mom won't happen again." I said apologetically.

As we got out I whispered to my little brother "let do this."

Then he smiled.

Drew's P.O.V

"let do this" whispered Jake and I smiled. He will never change.

"Hmm......the weather is nice today the sky is clear." I said looking at my brother.

'"Yea your right it is nice out here and the temperature is perfect not too hot not too cold." He said. Then I saw him relax a little.

As we arrived in the airport Mom started saying worriedly "oh, I think we are a little bit late. She is waiting for us."

"Don't worry Mom we are just a little bit late." Jake told her.

Then she sighed and said "lets go."

As we walked in, it was crowded with people.

"Whoa, its really crowded here." Jake said.

"Okay look for her." Mom said

And we started searching.

Sarah's P.O.V

When I came out the airport was crowded.

"Wow" I said in shock. Then my stomach growled. Better eat something I am hungry, I thought. So I headed for the cafeteria.

Jake's P.O.V

"Mom where should I look for her? I don't even know where to start from?" I asked.

"Why don't you look for her in the cafeteria area and Drew why don't you check if she even came out, you know she can be late her plane can be delayed." She told us. Before Drew left he whispered "So impatient? Why? In hurry?" he asked.

"I want to get out of here as fast as I can. So can we just get on with the search? "I told him in a rush. He sighed and said "Suit yourself" and went the other side. Then I went to the cafeteria and started searching until I bumped with this girl.

"Ouch!" she said.

"Oh I am really sorry" I said then I saw her face and wow she was pretty I mean hot and she was delicate. Then without looking at me she replied "Its okay" and left. I just saw her walking away headed for the cafeteria.

Sarah's

As I was heading for the cafeteria I suddenly bumped with this guy. "Ouch!" I said. He was muscular, but I didn't look at him or else he will think I like him.

"Oh I am really sorry" and without looking I just replied "It's okay." And left in a rush. As I entered the cafeteria I quickly ordered a donut and a big chocolate shake. And while eating it, it was so good. I felt so good. After finishing I rushed out of the door to meet Aunt Julie and Drew and Uncle Ben and Jake.

Jake's P.O.V

"I couldn't find her Mom." I told her.

"Me neither, sorry Mom" Drew said coming from behind.

"yea me too" I told her.

Then she said "Its okay at least you both tried."

Then I suddenly saw the same hot girl standing right front of us and staring at us with thoughtful expression, and suddenly something happened which I really didn't expect. She was coming near us!

But why? Now it really made confused. Yea why was she coming near us? And she can barely see anyone behind us me and Drew we both are so tall how can she see anyone? And then she smiled at us. Oh! I knew she couldn't bear my hotness and I smiled back.

"Hello Aunt Julie, Hey Drew and Jake" she said and smiled. And I suddenly froze in shock. No it can't be! Sarah?!