The guy i thought i never would fall in love with. (12)

HEY EVERYONE!!

I HAVE UPLOADED AS I PROMISED!=D!

SO ENJOY

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FAN (if you want!)

sorry i have to hurry going out!!

so enjoy!!

and HERE IT GOES!!

to all my lovely fans!!!

Chapter 12

Jake's P.O.V

I woke up with my head hurting and feeling wet.

'Uh...'I said touching my head when I realized and saw everything whatever happened in the night flash back into my head.

I looked at my clothes and got pissed.

That stupid! Jerk! Idiotic brother of mine! If I didn't remember about yesterday then I would really have thought I peed on my bed!

Okay I shouldn't have said that... but whatever! Now how to get him back...

YES! Cream and feathers!

I quickly took a feather out of my pillow and went downstairs and took the whip cream out of the cupboard. I went upstairs and went slowly to Drew bedroom. I opened the door quietly and got in. I went near Drew who was sprawled over the bed. I chuckled quietly and smiled evilly. I sprayed whip cream on his hand and started tickling him on the nose with my feather. I saw his hand rise and......

SPLAT! Went on my face! And saw Drew laughing hard.

'Jake you stink at taking revenge! I mean that's the oldest trick in the book! HA-HA!' he laughed when he fell from the bed and I started laughing.

'Well I couldn't do it with the cream and feathers but this is way funnier! You fell from the bed I didn't have to push you!! Serves you right!' I said laughing and getting out of the room.

Well revenge taken except...... oh wait! Sarah! Yup! She is left! What to do? I went to her room quietly and opened the door. I saw her sleeping.

I looked at her in awe.

'So cute...' I whispered when I put my face serious. Remember revenge!

I cleared my throat and took a deep breath.

'WAKEY WAKEY SARAH!! TIME TO GO TO THE HELL HOLE!! SATAN WAITS! With Lucifer of course....' I said tapping my chin when I heard a scream and falling from the bed.

'I didn't do anything! All Drew! ALL DREW!!' she screamed looking around for a demon I guess. I started laughing and Sarah looked at me and growled.

'YOU- SWACK! -I- SWACK! - HATE- SWACK! - YOU- SWACK!' she said hitting me with a pillow hard. I was still laughing and she was still hitting me with a pillow.

After minute she stopped, pouting like a 5 year old. Awe! So cute! I just wanted to pull her cheeks! I smiled and she smiled back and sighed.

'Oh well school time which mean HELL HOLE time!' she said making air quotes at the hell hole part. I chuckled making her chuckle back. I got up shaking my head. I got out and ran to my room getting ready for school. I smiled. I wore a black tight v-neck shit that showed my 6 packs I am proud of! And blue faded jeans. I kept my hair wet and messy. I wore black converse and grabbed my bag and went down to laugh at a scowling Drew.

'Not funny bro...' he said and I laughed.

'I like your scowl it suits you! And it is funny; you did the job for me before I could do it! You fell from the bed and I didn't have to lift a finger!' I said and he huffed.

Sarah came in looking all cheerful and happy. I don't get it are girls that cheerful and happy? I feel like I am the one who is all sleepy and tired even though I am not.

I smiled and waved when Drew smiled evilly. Uh oh, what's he up to now?

'Oh did you know you broke mom's favorite cup?' he asked and I gulped my smile fading away.

'Hey I was hyper! I didn't know what was happening!' I said defending myself. When mom came in.

'Hey you guys!' she said making coffee for herself.

'Mom remember what- Jum dim yum favam gum!' I covered Drew's mouth and his voice was muffled.

'What's that?' she asked confused and I smiled.

'A Drew said how very much he loves you! Right Drew?' I said and whispered a "if you don't agree I will kill you with a spoon!" he nodded quickly and when I let go he smiled.

'AWE! Sweetie I love you too!' she said and went back to making coffee.

I smiled and pushed him outside saying bye to mom and Sarah following us looking amused. I smirked. And Drew glared.

'Idiot! Hate him...' he said and I chuckled. We got in and he started mocking me more like tried mocking me.

'You know what you are a big baby! You did that just because I pushed you to the pool! YOU BIG BABY!' he finished huffing and I chuckled.

'That all you can do? Oh well it was fun listening to your rant!' I said and he frowned.

Oh well this is fun! Today I am so happy!!

Drew P.O.V

Today at night I will murder Mr. Poka Dots! I swear!

*- you are going to kill an elephant just to get him back? Now that's harsh!

-Dude! Whose side are you on?!

*- Yours of course!

-Then do me a favor and shut up!

Stupid no good conscious!

**************************************************************************

so there just as i promised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D!!!

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN (if you want)