"He is a friend. Why are you getting so worked up about this," I asked him.

"He is our biggest business rival and you are just casually hanging out with him? That is unbelievable. I don't know if I want to even trust that he is only your friend. What if you are giving his secret information on Cyen? I can't-," he kept on rambling as I looked at him completely taken aback.

"You are being dramatic, Nathan. Cyen is my husband and I am not going to betray him. You don't know anything about me so why are you assuming those things about me," I said as I suppress the strong urge to punch him straight into his face.

"I don't trust you. So I am coming along on this date of yours," he said before walking past me.

"It's not a date," I growled under my breath as I turned and followed Nathan back to the table where West was waiting for me.

What is it with this man and walking away?

West looked at Nathan in complete confusion as Nathan dragged a chair to our table. This man is so infuriating.

"I'm so sorry West. I forgot that I was supposed to have supper with Nathan today. You know, bonding time with my husband's best friend. I somehow forgot," I said as I tried to come up with a valid reason for Nathan's presence.

"No problem. Long time no see, Fontanella," West said as he straightened his jacket.

"What are you doing here with Blair, Fitzgerald," Nathan said rudely as he rested his elbow on the table as he glared intently at West.

"Nathan, be nice," I said as I kicked him under the table.

He winced as his gaze averted to my face.

"Don't kick me woman," he snapped at me while throwing glares at me.

"Where are your manners, Fontanella? Is that how you talk to a beautiful lady," West said as I took Zeus out of his lap.

"Where is the beautiful lady," Nathan said as pretended to look around.

"Can he be any more annoying," I thought to myself as I saw him lean back into his seat.

"Let's just order something to drink," I said trying to change the subject.

An hour passed by as we talked. Technically, me and West were talking while Nathan was glaring at the both of us as he sipped on his coffee loudly. It was as if he was constantly reminding me that I am doing something wrong.

"It was really nice hanging out today , we should definitely do that again," he said as we all got up to leave.

"Yea of course anytime," I said as I put Zeus down.

"Yea we will see about that. We need to go now," Nathan said as he grabbed my wrist and started pulling me with him.

"It's fine, Fontanella. I'll drop her off," West said making Nathan stop his tracks.

"No need, she needs to come with me," Nathan said firmly.

With that, he rushed us out without even looking back.

"Did you have to be so rude," I asked him as I walked to the passenger side.

"Oh come on, I was merely being rude," he said as he smirked at me.

"Besides, I didn't need you to come babysit me the entire time," I said feeling annoyed.

"Zeus you better not poop in my car," Nathan said as he looked at Zeus and completely ignored me.

I scoffed as Nathan pet Zeus.

"Anyways why do you hate me so much," I asked him as he started driving away from the coffee shop.