Chapter 7 : Aftermath

Y/n's POV
Sakuya finally finished patching me up. “I'm sorry for causing trouble.” “It's supposed to be our fault. We didn't know the full story. We were not aware of what you have done.” she said, sadness in his eyes. “You are awfully lucky to survive the deadly attacks of the maids. They've caused lots of wounds on your body, piercing through your skin and flesh.” a girl beside her spoke. “Who is-” “Patchouli, Patchouli Knowledge. A librarian and a magician. She helped me heal you.” Sakuya explains and Patchouli nods. “O-oh... I see.” “Well, I suppose you are done for now. You can return and keep Flandre entertained and accompanied. I'm most certain she missed you.” Patchouli claimed. I sat down and nod. I wore my hoodie and left the infirmary room.
I passed by the throne room and saw Remilia, look frustrated. Now that I think about it, Flandre gave her a harsh comment. If I were in her position, it'd hurt me too, alright. I felt pity upon seeing her so devastated like that. But it can't be helped, it seems.

I saw little Flan-chan waiting for me impatiently at the basement entrance. When she saw me, her face lit up and she ran at me, hugging me super tight. “Whoa, Flan-chan. Calm down. I'm fine, for real.” “*sobs* I-it's just... I-I was so worried...!!” she sobbed. Aww... dammit. Why is she so adorable in any expressions? It makes me look bad. “But now I'm fine, see? I'm right here, being hugged by my little Flan-chan.” I said. Wait. Did I just say, ‘My little Flan-chan’...? Oh heck I did. Shoot. “W-wha-what did you call m-m-me...?” she said nervously, blushing red. Now her expression changes too easily. It's scaring me. “U-uhm...” I feel awkwardly nervous. Damn, why did I said that? “I-I'm sorry if I... uhh...” “Why are you apologizing me for? You called me ‘your’ little Flan-chan!” she said happily and super adorably whilst blushing. Her high pitched voice sums everything up into the perfect loli she is. Agh, shut up, perverted lolicon me. Eugh...
“You're not mad?” “Of course not, silly! Because I love Mr. Y/n so much!” she said. It struck my heart. She said she loves me. “D-do you... mean it...?” “Of course! You always keep me so happy and accompanied. I've never felt so accompanied before! Thank you for always being with me, Mr. Y/n!” she said. Hearing that feels like a relief. I'm so happy she felt-

Wait wait wait.

Did she mean it, ‘as a playmate’?

Ouch.
Didn't know things escalated too quickly like this.

Guess thought too soon.

“Ahaha... uhh... thanks, little Flan-chan.” “Noo! Call me ‘your’ little Flan-chan again!” “Uuuuhhhh... but I haven't claim you... entirely?” I said quietly, in the most awkward tone possible. “What was that??” she pouts adorably. Aaaaa stop it Flaaaan!
Nah, I wouldn't dare to say that.
But for God's sake, she's too adorable,
I think I'm gonna die from cuteness.
Craaaaap...
“W-well enough of that...! Let's... uh... go back to your room and play again...?” I suggested. “Aww! Alright.” she said. I sighed. I can breathe easy now.

I plop myself on her bed. I feel so exhausted right now. From all that masacre, who wouldn't be, really? Ahh, I don't wanna remember it anymore. “Aa~! Come on! Aren't we playing like you said?” she pouts angrily. “Geez, calm down, Flan. I'm tired to be honest. From that whole fraud, I'd like to catch my breath first.” “But didn't you do that while you're in the infirmary?” “Surely it isn't enough. All I get is a bunch of whines and groans of pain and misery.” I exclaimed in the most awful scenario. Yikes, sounds cruel and ruthless. “Well, okay then. Why not a tea party? We also haven't managed to eat our little secret~!” she suggested. I sighed at her enthusiasm. I can't keep up, y'know. I'm not as energetic as her. Besides, I'm a fricking NEET, for God's sake. I'd like to go home soon and start playing video games.
But...
If I return,
Flandre would be very sad...
And I won't be able to see her anymore.
It's not like that ‘Yukari’ lady will ever so coincidentally summon a gap out of nowhere and then I can enter to visit her.
It's too impossible to be true.
Wait! She's a vampire too, one that can destroy anything she desires.
She's dangerously deadly for my world. Everyone would just hate her.
And I'll probably get killed at some point.
But she has yet to bite me.
She must've held it in for a long time.
I feel sorry for her.
I could just let her, but who knows what'll happen to me?
Suffering anemia maybe?
Heh...
Maybe my little Flan-chan will take care of me when I'm anemic.
The whole thought of it leaves a smile on my face.

“Mr. Y/n!!!” Flandre called. Huh? Was I spacing out? “Are you spacing out? Geez! Have some sense that I'm right here, y'know?” she pouts. She must've been jealous. A light chuckle leave my mouth. “What're you thinking about anyways.” she mumbles, pouting whilst blushing. I have an idea. She might not like it, but it's for fun. “What? Are you jealous? You think I might be thinking about another girl?” I teased. She frozed and felt so angered. “Well, it IS a definite possibility. I mean, there are other cute girls here.” I added. Geez, sounds so perverted. She clenched her fist and gritted her teeth. “I wonder who's the best choice? Ah, maybe that Reimu fellow would be a nice catch.” my last strike. She then hisses like a cat. “You p-pervert! P-perverted Mr. Y/n!” she yelled, blushing. So adorable, right? She then lunges at me and I felt something pressed against my lips.

Wait wait wait.
Flandre
Is
Kissing me?!

No no no no no! I-It's actually my first! Oh dear...
But this isn't pedophile because...
She's a vampire and all...
So she must be older than how she looks.
Perhaps older than me, too.

She then releases me. Looking like she's about to cry again. Did I go too far? “F-flan...?” “D-don't... go with... any other.... g-g-girls...” she mumbled aloud. Oh my. She's jealous for real. I chuckled. “Of course I wouldn't. I was just teasing you, little Flan-chan.” I honestly spoke. She felt surprised. She then weeps, covering her face with her hands, hiding her embarrassment. “H-how dare you! You planned that did you so I can kiss you right? Aaaaahh! So embarrassing! Just forget I say anything okay?!” she rushes her speech in her little flushed self. Yeesh, seriously? But I had to admit, it was actually my first. “Flan... it was never my intention. I was just teasing you because... well... you didn't like me spacing out. You thought I was thinking of someone else.” “Hmmmphm... i-it washh' my firsht too...” she mumbled. I laughed. “Don't be surprised, it's also my first...” I said nervously. Talking about this is somewhat embarrassing. Then suddenly Sakuya came inside. We fixed our postures and stood straight. “Sakuya...? Why are you here?” “Please... both of you need to come with me. We have a problem in the throne room.” “What?! Lead the way!” I said. The girls nodded and went to the throne room.

Cliffhanger time! I wonder what's happening with the throne room? Something super unexpected, perhaps...?