Chapter 5 : Let's Play!

Y/n's POV
I woke up from a slightly soft nudges. I groaned a little but openned my eyes a little and saw Flandre. Oh yeah, I'm literally in Gensokyo still, not home. I sat down and rubbed my eyes. "What is it Flan...?" I mumbled. "I'm bored. Can we play something?" she said cutely. I was still very tired at the moment, despite the length of sleep I had. I decided to stay silent in hopes she would leave me alone for a bit. "Hey. Can we play??" she said again, louder this time. I just long sighed and jump down. "Fine. But is there a bathroom here I could use? I don't think it's nice if I haven't took a bath yet." "Oh, sure! I'll ask Sakuya for it. Wait up." she said cheerfully and left. It's kinda good that she left. I could use some fresh air in the wait. But... I didn't feel like playing with the little vampire. I'm too stressed and tired from all of the events that occured to me before. I sat down on the end of her bed, placed my head on my palm and give out a long sigh. I'm not sure if I can adjust such a lifestyle. I miss my friends, family, and my girlfriend. I wonder if they're okay...
“What'cha thinking, Y/n?” Flan spoke out of nowhere. I jumped and nearly fell. She snickered then clears her throat. “O-Oh sorry... uhh... I just, think about some things that just happened to me. No need to worry. So where's the bathroom?” “I've asked Sakuya about it and she gave you permission to use the bathroom. It's in the main building. C'mon, I'll take you there!” she said cheerfully as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me at full speed to the main building. I feel dizzy, I think I'm gonna vomit...

After bath...
I wiped my hair with my towel as I exited the bathroom. I saw Sakuya standing in front of me. “Done?” “Y-yeah...” “Good. Now listen carefully to what will I be saying. Our mistress requested you to be Flandre's entertainer. We all hope you can keep her entertained and accompanied to make sure she doesn't cross the line and mess everything up.” she ordered. I simply nodded and left without another word because I was scared of her. “Oh, and if you did, you will be punished.” she added. I nodded again and quickly left. I felt restricted here, but I guess if I'm with Flandre, I feel somewhat free.
"Ready to play, Mr. Y/n?" Flandre spoke. She was waiting near the basement entrance apparently. I was kinda surprised. "Uhm... sure." "Yay! We'll definitely have lots of fun today!!" she said happily. I guess when she's happy, I'm sorta relieved.
"So what would you like to play, Mr. Y/n?" "Anything you want, I guess." I said simply. I didn't feel like doing anything today, or keeping Flandre entertained. "Aww... But I want it to be special for Mr. Y/n! You're my new guest and all so..." she said sadly, slowly beginning to sob. I began to panic, remembering what Sakuya said to me before. "U-uh... how about hide and seek? Is that okay with you?" I said. Hope this can calm her down. She slowly stops sobbing and smiled widely. "Yay! Let's do it! You seek and I'll hide." she exclaimed. I sighed and nodded. I then face the wall and begin to count up.
"Ten. Where ever you are, here I come." I said lazily. I hope she doesn't notice. I scan around the room, looking for possible hiding spots in this big room. I firstly went to the bed and look under. Nobody's there. I turn away and look inside her wardrobe. 'Where could she be hiding in...?' I thought to myself. Then I start to look through the piles of plushies she has next to her bed. Jesus, she has a lot of plushies (headcanon about Flandre having so much plushies for christmas oof). It's like a mountain. It could fit for a bed but I doubt she'll allow it.
"Boo!"
A loud boo made me jump and fell inside the plushies stack. "Geez, Flan-chan, you scared me." I said, slightly sarcastic. She giggled adorably as she cuddled her teddy bear.
"What else should we play, Mr. Y/n?" she asked enthusiastically, somewhat monochromic. I sighed out of tiredness and boredom. "I'm not interested in doing anything today..." I said outloud.
Oops.
It looks like she froze. She began lowering her head and sobs quietly. "B-but... I... I wanna play...!" she cried. "I'm just not interested, alright?? I'm tired from the madness this world gave me!" I snapped. She flinched and cried more. "Y-you're... s-scaring me! I..." she cried more, tears stream down further. At first, I was simply ignoring her. The rage in me was heating and spreading like wildfire. "I'm telling my sister!" she snapped as well. She then ran towards the door. I froze and return into reality after hearing 'my sister'. I know full-well who it is, and being reminded of what Sakuya told me, I began to panic. Extreme adrenaline rush, nervous, sweating buckets, I can feel my heart jumping out from my chest. I was worried and panicking for my own life. She took a glimpse of me with an angry look and turn back to going towards the door. "Wait! Flan-chan!" I called. She slowly stops but her cries didn't. It sounded like screeching, like a banshee. I ran up to her and knelt down, gently patting her back in hopes she'd stop crying. "Look... I'm sorry for yelling at you. I couldn't help myself... I was just tired, really. All of this hard work I received after entering this world... it really makes me exhausted and frustrated. I want to throw it out on someone, but it had to be you. I'm terribly sorry, really." I explained. Her cries turned slowly into soft sobs. She looks at me sadly and hugged me tightly. "I-I'm so sorry! I'm sorry, Mr. Y/n! I-I wanna... I just wanna pwei...!" she said still adorably, like her mouth was full or something. I small smiled and stroked her back. "It's alright... it was sincerely my own fault." I apologized more. "Now my sister... probably... heard that and... you'll probably get punished for it...!!" she sobbed more. She must've been imagining what horrible things Remilia-san will do to me as a punishment. "I'll be fine... I promise."

I can't believe...
I've made a promise...
I might not be able to keep.

Sorry for the long wait, readers and authors! I was lacking motivations, so yeah. Hope you enjoyed.