"Five."

He spanks me another four times, each time his hand lands on my ass, the force increases, and I can barely feel my cheeks at this point. They're turning numb.

"Six, seven, eight nine." I breathe, dropping my head into the mattress.

He lifts his hand off my ass, and slams it back down once more, harder than ever. My body jolts, and I kick my legs, writhing on the bed, screaming out as I unexpectedly climax then and there. 

It felt like an explosion of pure, blissful pleasure as his hand slammed down one last time. My orgasm rippled through me, taking me completely by surprise. 

I struggle to catch my breath, biting down onto the pillow that my head rests on. My walls clench and pulsate repeatedly as I come down from my high.

"T-ten." I stutter, panting breathlessly.

"Naughty girl." He teases me, clicking his tongue.

"I didn't say you could cum..." He says, pulling his legs out from under me. I feel his movement on the bed, going behind me. He lifts my hips so I'm standing on my knees, my ass pushed out in the air. 

He pushes a single finger inside of me, and I bite my lip, closing my eyes shut tight at the sensation, feeling oversensitive. 

"You're dripping wet." He whispers, pulling his finger out of my hole. 

"You liked it that much, hm?" He chuckles, sliding his wet finger between my folds, flicking my clit. 

My legs jerk, and I let out loud moans, breathing into the pillow.

He hisses and suddenly flips me over again onto my back, my arms uncrossing. He wraps his arms around my thighs and lifts my hips into the air, pushing them down onto my chest, folding me in half again.

He buries his face in my pussy, immediately attacking my sensitive clit, sucking on it harshly. 

"Fuck!" I scream, throwing my head back into the pillow. 

He traps my swollen nerve between his teeth, nibbling on it gently, flicking it with his tongue at a rapid pace. I can barely take anymore, my vision is turning white, my head going lightheaded.

"Please!" I plead, my legs shaking in the air.

He bites down on it again, and lifts his head, looking up at me.

"Please what?" He grunts, kissing my clit gently.

"Please daddy." I whimper, barely able to catch my breath.

He smirks and dips his head again, gripping harder onto my thighs, and sucking my clit into his mouth, lapping up my juices.

He suddenly pushes two fingers inside of me, and curls them upwards, finding my G-spot with ease, stimulating it. 

"Cum. Now." He demands, his voice muffled as his lips are still attached to my clit. 

His words trigger my orgasm, and I completely dissolve into pleasure. A spring coils tightly and releases, and I arch my back, digging my nails into my hand as I clench my fist. I pull down on the handcuffs, and tilt my neck back as I lift myself into the air, an Earth shattering orgasm taking over me.

My entire body convulses and jerks, and my legs go numb. His tongue continues to flick against my clit, prolonging my orgasm.

"F-fuck." I breathe out, my voice strained. 

I collapse back into the mattress, and his head is still buried between my legs. He continues to flick his tongue against my nerve, and sucking on it, overstimulating me. 

I kick my legs and begin to writhe, lifting my head and staring down at him.

"Stop." I beg breathlessly.

The sensation is too much, it's torture. He ignores me, his fingers still curled inside my entrance, brushing against my G-spot.

"Please, daddy, stop!" I plead, whimpering. 

I'm on the verge of tears, screaming out, begging him to stop. He continues to suck on my clit, turning it numb. His teeth graze over it repeatedly, nibbling on it gently while he begins to pump his fingers inside of me rapidly.

"Are you gonna be good for your daddy?" He asks, lifting his head and looking at me, his fingers still pumping in and out of me.

"Yes! Please!" I scream, bucking my hips in the air.

He sucks my clit into his mouth one last time, savouring my taste, chuckling sinfully against me, the vibrations almost sending me into a meltdown.

He pops my clit out of his mouth and removes his fingers, licking a long strip up my slit, lapping my cum into his mouth and swallowing it. 

I let out an exhausted breath, my wrists beginning to hurt. I fall back into the mattress, my body limp. I close my eyes, unable to muster up the energy to lift my head.

I feel him crawl up the bed, and hover above me. I open my eyes to his face inches from mine, a glossy sheen over his red, swollen lips.

"Are you going to behave yourself?" He whispers, planting a kiss on my neck.

"Yes, daddy. I'm sorry." I breathe, nodding my head weakly. 

He attaches his lips to mine, forcing his tongue in my mouth, kissing me roughly. I can taste myself on his lips and tongue, the tangy, saltiness of my own arousal.

"Good girl." He purrs, mumbling against my lips.