Ch.1

Sakura's POV:

I woke up in the morning with heavy eyes because of what happened last night. I heard a soft knock but then…

"Sakura! Rise and shine! Happy Birthday!" Ino shouted at the top of her lungs when she burst inside of my room. She was followed by Hinata who was carrying loads of gifts from her teammates.

"Happy Birthday Sakura-chan." Hinata said silently but in a happy tone, handing the gifts to me.

"Arigato, Hinata-san, Ino-san." I said smiling…forcefully. Hiding my sad eyes by closing it.

I heard the door close and heard Tsunade-sama, "Happy Birthday Sakura." She said as she leaned on the wall near the hallway leading to the door.

"Arigato, Tsunade-sama." Giving her a meek smile.

really meaned the sama thing.

We can feel Tsunade heating up. She hates it to be called old or granny. "Ssaakkuurraa…" Tsunade said raising a fist in front of us and making a vein pop out of her forehead.

'She really needs to wear a forehead protector.' I thought. I smirked at my thoughts and how she reacted.

"Well, mind that. As I said yesterday, I'm going to give a mission for you three. Now listen up."

After hearing the word 'mission,' Ino and Hinata stooped beside her. I suddenly jumped out of bed, tripping over my blanket and positioning myself in front of Tsunade.

"Hey guys, don't be too excited. Just move a bit coz' I can't breathe!" Tsunade demanded. For her safety, we moved farther than before. "Ah! That's better. Uhm… okay, it's about our organizations rival, the Shadow Masters. They planned this joining of organizations. Well, this mission is given is given to the top assassins in our group, which is the three of you plus Tenten.

Well, it's quite an advantage coz' they'll be having only three top assassins and one rookie. This is a pair competition, a boy versus a girl. The first assassin who reports to us will be declared the winner of the mission. The group of the assassin who won will have the opportunity to lead and name the new formed team." She explained further.

"So, you're saying …that this mission…is for…joint…organization…?" Ino asked Tsunade.

"What are we going to do to win?" I asked not caring about the question Ino asked Tsunade. I thought it was killing time so I cracked my fingers one by one.

"Now Sakura, SM is an organization of male assassins. Ours is the other way around. So, all you have to do is to seduce them. Use your beauty and body to make them fall for you." Tsunade explained more to us.

"Okay. Seducing is easy for us, but what are they going to do?" Hinata asked worried of what kind of mission it was.

"That's the bad news girls," we all looked at the direction of the voice. It was Kurenai together with Tenten by her side. "Kakashi, the organizer of SM, told me that they need you to fall for them and…well…make out with you girls."

"WHAT!" was all we could say.

"Yeah. I know you can't trade your virginity over nothing but joining of the groups. But I can trust you and I know you can win. So I accepted the barter."