"I wish." She sighed.

I shrugged at her, entering a dressing room.

I slipped on the first of the four dresses, and it wouldn't zip up all the way.

. walked out of the dressing room grabbing a random dress that was a size one.

I quickly threw on the dress, seeing as though that was also a bit tight.

I refuse to go any higher.

Walking out of the dressing room, Sage greeted me, sensing my frustration.

"Everything okay?"

"I'm not sure yet." I simply answered, fetching a random size two off the rack.

Rushing back into the small room, I slipped on the size two.

It fit perfectly around my torso and waist, but not my bust. It was baggy, making me appear flat-chested.

"Audrey?" I heard Molly yell after I let out a huge frustrated groan.

How could I go up two sizes in a month and a half. Last time I had bought a dress was for my anniversary, and it was a zero. I had even bought a few pairs of skinny jeans and shorts that were zeros that day.

"Yeah?" I called back, stepping out to rejoin them.

"I like that one." Molly said honesty, running her fingers over the sequin.

It was staples with a ball gown design in a mini length, running down stopping mid-thigh. It had a sparkling sequin bust line and a ruched sash with a floral accent. The empire waist added dimension while the tulle skirt flared out in layers of fabric and fluttered outwards. It had an icy black shade to it, which I liked. The only thing I didn't like was the size.

"What's wrong?"

"A zero doesn't fit." I simply informed them feeling shameful. How could I go up two sizes in such a short period of time?

"A zero doesn't fit me either." Molly shrugged, not seeing my point. "Does a one fit?"

"Nope, this is a two." I informed them, referring to the dress on my body.

"It's a bit loose on the chest, but it looks good." Sage stated. "How are you a size two when less than two months ago you were a size zero?" She added, sounding confused.

"I don't know. I haven't changed my diet or anything. I don't understand." I said, shaking my head.

How could I have such a sudden weight gain? Last time I'd weighed myself, I was 104 pounds. I was happy at that weight, and obviously now I weight more.

"I like this dress. Let's get it and get out of here." I mumbled, walking back into the dressing room and changing back into my black skirt and blue laced cropped top.

When I'd rejoined them, they were already done, with their items in hand ready to pay.

••••

As soon as I got home, I weighed myself in my bathroom.

As I bore at the scale, just wishing it wasn't true, I stepped back.

111.9 lbs.

One hundred eleven point nine pounds.

I've gained seven pounds in less than six weeks.

I marched over to my calendar on my wall to configure the weeks since weighing a hundred four pounds. Looking at the dates, I'd noticed something else, too.

Today is October 25th.

I was supposed to get my period October 3rd.

I was late. Very late.