Seven

The others rambled on about the missing kids and then we all decided to go to this field thingy to talk.

"IT seems to come back every 27 years." Ben said.

They all started to talk and I was to focused on one thing to listen. My FATHER is killing all of these innocent kids and eating them. If your gonna kill em, pick Bowers and his goons or something.

Then I snapped back to reality.

"But it's not. Not Eddie's leper, or Bill seeing georgie, or the woman I keep seeing." stan said.

"She hot?" richie asked.

I slapped him on the back of the head and gave a 'wtf' look, and he returned one.

"No richie, she's not hot!! Her face is all messed up." stan said.

"Well, maybe, IT knows what we fear the most. What do you fear Richie?" Ben said.

"Clowns. What about you Carissa?" richie said.

I looked down for a minute, to afraid to answer.

"I-i have thanataphobia, which means I fear losing my loved ones." I said quietly.

"It's cool doll." richie said.

Then he walked over to me and gave me a hug, which I gladly returned.

"Hold up! Since when were you cool with richie hugging you? Or anyone for that matter?!" Eddie yelled.

"Since I found out that on the inside, richie isn't a little bitch, and he is actually very kind. Calm your tits!!" I said.

He took a breath from his inhaler and finally calmed down.

~time skip brought to you by Billie eilish.~

We all arrived at bill's house and were in his garage.

He set up a projector and a map of Derry.

While he was talking about how everywhere things happened and how they all met up at the well house, something started to happen.

The projector started to move on its own.

It turned to a picture of georgie and his family.

"Georgie?" Bill whispered.

"Wait what the fuck, turn it off!!" everyone was yelling.

The picture started to move and bills mom's hair was covering her face. As it was blowing around, the face of the clown started to appear.

"Oh my fucking god TURN IT OFF!!!!!!" I screamed.

Mike finally kicked it over and the picture stopped moving.

Then, the projector started to turn the picture slowly, and then the clown was gone.

Just as if on cue, it popped out of the wall.

"Oh my god!!" everyone screamed.

I wasn't screaming because I wasn't scared. I'm looking straight at my fucking father.

"Go. Away." I said calmly.

He looked at me and mocked hurt. "You don't want me around, Carissa? Am I not good enough for you?"

"Carrie what the fuck is going on?!!" richie yelled.

"Am I not a good enough father for you? I was good enough for your mother." Pennywise said with an evil smile on his face.

Then I let my clown form reveal itself.

"HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK OH MY GOD!!!!!!!" Richie yelled.

"GO AWAY!! STOP IT!!!! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM US!!!!" I screamed.

Pennywise looked at me, and just a she was about to lunge, I teleported to the other side of the room.

"Ah, teleportation, something I don't have!" he said happily.

I ran to him, with my teeth bared, and bit his arm. Then he hit me and I was thrown to the other side of the room.

He was about to attack beverly, and as I started to focus, Ben opened the garage, and light came flooding through, causing pennywise to retreat.

I put my hand in to my head, and floor a warm liquid flowing down. My clown form went away, and I looked like my normal self again.

I tried to stand up, but instead I fell over, and everything went black.