Six

"Oh, that's not school stuff." Ben said.

I sat next to richie who was holding a folder for of papers. I reached over to grab the folder and caught richie staring at my boobs.

"Keep your eyes on the folder horny ass." I said.

He then went through ben's backpack again and found a postcard. "Hey Ben who gave ya this?" he said.

Ben quickly snatched it back and said, "No one!"

Richie looked back at the paper. We went through it for a minute and passed it to eddie.

"Dude, what's up with the history project!" richie said.

"Yeah man, you spying on Derry for evil Russians or something?"

"Before, when I first came here, I didn't really have friends. So I spent most of my time on the library." Ben said.

"You went to the library? On purpose?!" richie asked.

"Honestly, I typically go to libraries but that one looked more like a prison than a library." I said.

Richie chuckled and Ben went to ramble on about his findings. I wasn't really listening I was just mainly thinking about what I was reading.

"I have more at home if you guys wanna come." Ben said.

Eddie and I shook our heads violently, me because I would have to pass my street to get to bens house.

Sadly, everyone else agreed to do it, and me and eddie then sighed, got up and out our clothes on.

We started to go to bens house and then everyone noticed something.

"C-carissa, why a-are you wearing r-richies h-hawaiian shirt and t-t-tank top?" Bill said.

I looked down and richie said, "She just can't get enough of me."

I elbowed him hard in his side causing him him to bend downwards.

"The real reason is my mom tried to beat me, I ran out of my window, broke my wrist, and spent the night at the trash mouths place. Little did I know he would be a dip shit about it." I said through gritted teeth.

Everyone looked at me and then we finally arrived.

Ben went in before everyone, probably to do a quick clean, and shortly after we all followed.

We got in and when we saw Ben's room, I was honestly a little freaked out.

He had newspapers everywhere and they were all about Derry.

"Pretty cool right?" Ben said.

"No, no nothing cool." Richie said sarcastically.

I looked at a paper. "Oh this is kinda c- oh wait. Nah, I changed my mind." I said sarcastically.

"Oh god it's like you and richie were made for each other!" Stan said.

"Uh, no, no we're not, and also, I have a filter. He doesn't." I said.

We continued listening to Ben ramble on, when me and bev started to close Ben's door. Instead of more news papers, we saw a New Kids on The Block poster.

We looked at Ben confused for a moment, and he had a look that told us he was begging us not to tell the others. Bev put the door in its original position and I walked over to next to richie.

Ben continued to ramble on about Derry when I saw richie, yet again, staring at my boobs.

"Richie, you better focus in something else before I prevent you from having kids. Don't look at my chest again." I whispered angrily.

He looked away smirking, then whispered, "You know, I love this feisty side of you."

I was done with his shit, so I stomped on his foot hard. He took a step back, and Eddie looked at me.

"What, I was fed up with him." I said.

Eddie nodded in agreement and took a puff if his inhaler.

Richie was still complaining about his foot and I just looks at him and said, " If you don't close that damned mouth of yours and I'm going to fucking kill you."

He looked at me, then finally shut up.

"S-so where's the w-well house?" Bill said.

"I don't know. Somewhere in Derry. Why?" Ben replied.

"No reason." Bill said quietly.

One hour later.

We all decided to go to the fair, and while everyone but me, eddie and richie were talking, I looked around and saw a band member playing a euphonium. (a/n google if you don't know what it looks like.)

"Hey, rich. I'll give you my pack of chips if you grab that thing and play it right here, right now."

He turned at the player, then back at me with a smirk on his face. "Deal."

He walked up to him and grabbed the euphonium and started to play it.

I was laughing my ass off when the player and richie started to wrestle for it.

Then the player got it and started to walk away when richie yelled, "What the fuck dude?"

He came back and eddie came around the corner with three ice creams. He handed one to me, one to rich, and kept the other for himself.

"What are they talking about?" eddie asked.

"What they always talk about." richie said.