Eight

I woke up a few minutes later to richie shaking my shoulders and standing over me. I couldn't really make out what he was saying because my ears were ringing really bad.

When my hearing came back, I looked at him, acting name over amd over again.

"Carissa?! Carissa, are you OK?!!" he screamed.

I nodded slowly and started to stand up again. I wobbled a little, but richie helped me gain my balance again.

"What the fuck was that Carrie!!?" eddie screamed.

I looked down on embarrassment and he started to yell again.

"EITHER YOU LIED TO US, OR IT DID. SO TELL US THE TRUTH. ARE YOU THE DAUGHTER OF THAT DAMN THING?!!"

Everyone looked at me, and I finally answered.

"Yeah, apparently, he's my dad." I said quietly.

Everyone looked around in shock and Eddie's breathing hitched. He took a puff from his inhaler, and began to talk frantically again.

"It, It saw us! It saw us and It know where we are!" he said.

"He's always known." I said.

Bill began to get on his bike, and while everyone was shouting at him, richie began to talk to me.

"ok, stand here for a minute. I'll be right back."

I nodded and he ran over to eddie. He snatched off Eddie's fanny pack, and he over to me.

He stopped my bleeding, cleaned it, then disinfected it, then bandaged it.

He threw Eddie's fanny back back to him, and we all went chasing after Bill on our bikes.

We came to the house on Neibolt Street.

Whilst everyone else was scared shit less, I was fine. The only thing that has ever scared me was when my thing of a father dragged me away.

After big bills big speech, he said, "OK, those who want to stay out here, raise your hand."

Everyone but me, bev, and Bill raised their hands.

"Fuck." richie said quietly.

About two minutes later, me, eddie, Bill, and richie went into the house.

"I can't believe I drew the short straw. You guys are lucky we aren't measuring dicks." richie said as we went inside.

"Pretty hard to lose a contest you aren't eligible for rich." I said.

Richie chuckled and then eddie said, "Do you guys smell that?!"

I obviously could, but it didn't bother me.

"Don't breathe through your mouth." richie said.

"Why?" eddie said.

"Cause then you're eating it dumb ass." I said.

Eddie gagged and used his inhaler again.

Richie saw something in the cobwebs on the chandelier.

He went over to it and hooked like he was picking something up, but I couldn't see it.

Richie had a horrified look on his face and began to cream thongs that made no sense. He wasn't even holding anything.

Bill was comforting him, and I seized something.

It was an illusion. Dad was here, and whatever richie was holding, wasn't real.

After he settled down, we heard a voice coming from upstairs.

We went up, and saw Betty ripsom.

Just as I was about to run to her, although dragged her away.

"He shit where did she go?!??" richie screamed.

We all shrugged and began to walk down the hall.

Me, richie, and Bill walked into another room, and eddie walked a different direction. Then the door closed and we saw that eddie wasn't there.

"Eddie!! Eddie come on dude!!" I screamed.

I heard Eddi screaming then j heard crashing, and the screaming stopped.

In the far corner, I saw another room, and walked over to it. When I was fully in the room, the door slammed shut. Then another one did in the room one door over.

I turned around and saw richie standing there.

My breathing sped up and he started to talk.

"You left me. And mow I'm dead." he whispered.

He repeated the same thing over and over again. I started to cry and then his body started to rot.

"YOU LEFT ME. And NOW I'M DEAD!!" he screamed.

I shrank down against the wall, crying my heart out. He started screaming louder and louder and then stopped.

"Your love killed me." he whispered.

Them the flooring beneath me began to collapse, and I fell to the room below.

In the corner, I saw It, terrorizing eddie. I tried to run to him, but I fell, and felt a horrible pain in my left arm again. I looked down and saw the bone sticking out of my skin. Blood was oozing everyone and soon, the bone went from white, to blood red.

Then, richie and Bill came down the stairs, and saw me and Eddie. Richie ran over to me, bit before he could get to me, It hit him hard, and he flew across the room.

It came over to me, and looked at me with a hurt face.

"Why don't you love me, Carissa? I'm your daddy! All girls should love their father."

I looked at him, more terrified than I had ever been, and he said,

"It's because l of your love is going to Trash mouth. Isn't it?!!!!"

I looked at him on shock, and just then, beverly came in and shoved a pole through his head.

He stumbled a bit, then froze.

I got up and went to the same side as richie. I helped him up, and we went to eddie.

Eddie arm was also snapped in half, bit the bone didn't stick out like mine did.

It started walking towards us again, with a weird lopsided smile, and his hand beside him began to show razor sharp claws through his clown gloves.

Then he turned, slashed Ben across the stomach, and ran away towards the basement.

Billy chased after him, and richie attended to mine and Eddie's medical needs.

He took care of eddie first.

"I'm gonna- I'm gonna snap it back into place he said.

"Do not fucking touch me! Do not fucking touch me!" eddie screamed.

Richie ignored him and snapped his arm back into place. Eddie screamed horribly and then richie turned to mine.

"Holy shit!" he said.

"You can't snap it back. If you do, you'll just tear my flesh open and make the situation ten times worse." I said.

He nodded and we all ran out of the house.

In front of Eddie's house, Ms. Kaspbrak was scolding everyone, and the pain in my arm was so bad, I passed out.

Richie's POV.

I looked at Carrie, who eyes were starting to close. Then she fell and went unconscious.

"Oh my god! Carri are you OK!?" I screamed. She still didn't wake up and I noticed she fell on he bad arm. Ms. K looked at her with a disgusted face, and I flipped her over.

"Oh my god!! Ms. K, please can you take her to the hospital, her arm...i-i-its really bad!! Please!!"I begged.

She looked at her and finally nodded. She then stuck her in the backseat and drove away.