Ten

We had rounded up all of the losers, and we're non the front lawn of the house in Neibolt.

"Guys, spikes." Bill said.

I saw richie pick up an old beer bottle. He shattered it, but the piece he ended up with was to small.

I laughed a little, and just sat there.

"Why aren't you getting a weapon Carrie?" richie said.

I looked at him, wondering why the fuck he wouldn't know, when eddie said, "Well, she has the about to look like she came right out of hell, not to sure she really needs a weapon when she is one dumb ass."

I pointed to eddie, and Gabe richie a look that said, 'exactly'

He flipped me off, and we all entered the house.

"S-stan?" Bill said.

I turned around and so did the others, and we saw Bill standing at the entrance.

"Stan, come on. We have to do this together. Beverly was right. IS! IS right." j said.

They all have me a 'wtf' look, and stan finally walked in.

We went down to the well, and richie said, "Hey Eds, got a quarter?"

"Wouldn't wanna make a wish in that fucking thing." Essie replied.

Mike went over and grabbed a rope. He tied it to the top of the well, and let it go all the way down as far as it would go.

We all climbed down, one by one, until the only person left was Mike.

Then, we heard a loud fruit and some voices.

"Mike?! Mike?!"

We a screamed for him and we saw Henry at the top. He started to pull up the rope.

"GET THE ROPE!!! GET THE ROPE!!!" I screamed.

The rope was all the way up, and Henry had a crazy smile on his face.

Suddenly, I acted in my instinct.

I turned k to a clown, and the others jumped back in fear.

My claws were long and sharp, and I began to climb up the well.

I saw Henry standing over Mike, and I ran over there at the speed of light. I yanked Henry off of Mike, and threw him across the room.
Mike was breathing heavily, staring at me.

I looked at Henry, who had a terrified look on his face, and j smiled, revealing hundreds of razor shard teeth.

"Where ya goin Henry?" I said.

Just as he was about to run away, I lunged, and bit into his arm. He screamed in pain and fear, but that just made me bits harder.

Then, I ripped his arm off, and he walked in agony.

I smiled, blood all over me, and picked him up with only one of my arms.

"Tasty!" I said.

Then, I opened my mouth unusually wide, revealing hundreds of my teeth.

In the very back, there were bright lights, and I made him look right at them. His eyes clouded over and then I closed my mouth slowly. I threw him down the well, and licked my lips.

All of the losers were staring at me in shock, and Mike looked like he was about to faint, vomit, shit, and piss all at the same time.

I turned back knot normal form, completely unfazed by what happened. I ran over to Mike, and he hurriedly scored back.