Four

Richie's POV.

I looked at Carissa who was biking away with me and once we were out of her mother's reach I started to head to my house.

I looked at her and noticed her wrist was looking really bad and swollen from her fall. So, I changed my route to the pharmacy.

Once we were at the pharmacy, I went for the phone and rang up the losers Club.

"R-r-richie, w-what's wrong?"

"Yeah, Bill, call the rest of the losers and tell them to come to Mr Keene's pharmacy."

"O-ok."

"And tell them to bring some money."

I hung up the phone and went back to Carissa. I picked up her wrist gently, but she started to lose her shit.

"What the hell rich?! That fucking hurt!!!"

"Carissa, I-I think you broke it."

I tried to pick it up, bit she winced again.

We then went in the alley and sat in silence for a couple of minutes.

After about ten, the losers came.

"H-hey we c-came as fast a-as we c-could. W-w-what happened?" Bill said.

"Ed's, come here. I'm not good at this stuff like you are bit I think she broke her left wrist."

Eddie came over and picked up her left wrist. She winced in pain again and she tried to take it back, but resulted in causing more pain.

"Yeah, she broke it. C'mon. Let's get her supplies."

Me, Eddie and Carissa walked into the pharmacy after getting some money from everyone. Carissa had twelve dollars in that bag she carries with her everywhere, so that helped.

All of a sudden, she had this look on her face and ran to the front. 

Carissa's POV.

I was standing in the Isle with eddie and richie, when I realized something.

I was STARVING.

I hadn't eaten anything all day, so I ran to the front and bought some candy for twelve cents.

I ve back to the boys and ate it all right then and there.

"Could've offered us some but OK." Richie said.

"Callate la mierda." I said, annoyed.

"Wait what the fuck?" He said.

"I said, callate la mierda."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"Figure it out."

Eddie finished getting all the supplies, and we all paid, not for the a bag of chips I snagged though.

We went behind the building to the alley and I started to eat my bag of chips.

"OK, give me your hand Carrie."

I gave him my hand and he started to wrap it. Then he clean my cuts and told me I was good to go.

"Hey, what did it mean?" He asked.

"What did what mean?"

"What you said to Richie."

"Oh, I told him 'shut the fuck up' in Spanish."

"Good one, course now he'll probably but a whole Spanish dictionary to figure it out."

We were laughing and I went to my black bag. I got some more snacks out and ate them.

"Jesus doll face, you starving or something?" Richie shouted.

I turned away to him with my candy bar still in my hand, and said, "Yeah, haven't eaten anything all damn day, so callate la mierda."

He looked at me confused again and said, "Well I dunno what you said, but I suggest we go to the diner."

We all nodded and Stan helped me put my bag on my back.

We got on our bikes and even though I had a broken wrist, I could still bike better than most of em. I was just a little slower than normal. 

We got to the diner and sat down. I ordered a ham sandwich, as did almost everyone else. Eddie didn't get anything, cause he wasn't hungry.

When our food came, I dug in. Richie was next to me, just staring.

"Umm, Carrie, can I talk to you in private?" Bev said.

"Yeah, totally."

We got up and went to the bathroom in one of the stalls.

"Umm, OK, so why are you eating so much?"

"I ain't got no idea, just that I am fuckin hungry, so y'all gonna suck it up and imma eat what I can buy with my money."

"I understand that Carrie, but you are eating more than Ben, No offense to Ben."

I started thinking about it and one though struck my head: why the hell am I eating so much?

"It's probably nothing." I said.

We went back to the table and everyone finished eating.

I had to go to the restroom, so they all went out front and waited.

As I was in the stall, I thought I heard something about his pet my name.

I brushed it off quickly, and when I finished, I went to the sink.

"Carissa..."

I turned around and realized something; the whole restroom is empty, so who the fuck is saying my name.

I finished washing my hands and as I turned around, I saw a clown.

Surprisingly though, I had no reaction.

"Hiya Carrie. Want a balloon? Come with me, and you'll get tons of em."

Fun fact; I STILL WASN'T SCARED.

I looked at him and he looked at me, then his eyes changed from yellow to a bright emerald green. "Wait..." He said.

H then he looked at me a little closer, and I saw something, something familiar.

He then grabbed me and took me outside. He had my arm and by this point, I was confused as fuck.

I looked at people, and was confused as to why they weren't stopping him.

We went out the alley and I saw this storm drain.

Then I realised something else;

He was headed straight for it.