Five

"Let me go! Let me go you bastard!!" I screamed. We got to the gutter and he hesitated for a moment. Then he went in, dragging me along with him.

I hit my head in the concrete really hard, so I was knocked out.

When j woke up, I was in the sewer. I saw this giant pile of kids toys and when I looked up, I saw tons of the missing kids floating, some of them missing limbs.

I looked for a way out but there wasn't one. When I looked to my left, I saw the clown.

"You. Are. Mine." He said.

"Uh-uh! I don't belong to shit you fucking bastard!!"

He looked at me and then started to walk towards me. I stood still, more confident then I ever had been. He saw this, but kept walking anyways.

He got to me, and picked up my right arm. He turned it to the side and saw my scar.

The scar was a in the shape of a p, just a little bit messy for a p.

"You. Are. Mine. Didn't you ever wonder who your daddy was Carissa? Well your in luck!" he spat.

I looked at him and that's when it struck me; he looked familiar because he was my father.

"O-oh my god!!" I said.

I didn't say it can't be because it is. It just is.

He smiled at me all of a sudden and picked up a broken shard of glass. He held it to my fave and was horrified with what I saw.

My hair had turned to a little bit of a lighter red, and my face was covered with white makeup. There were dark circles around my eyes from eye shadow and I had two lines similar to his show up on my face. I had a clown smile plastered on my mouth and looked horrifying. (a/n like the cover of the book)

My outfit changed to. I had on only a spaghetti straw tank top and a crimson short skirt on. My socks were red and black thigh highs and my shoes were bloodied white converse.

"You're eating so much because you are hungry Carissa. Eat. "

He threw an arm at me and I didn't even think. I just went down a started to eat the flesh. I got up and looked at Pennywise.

"Change. Go back to human form." he said.

I thought for a minute and saw my self change again. I was how I looked earlier.

"Oh god I have to go back to the losers!!"

"I'll be back later Crissy!!!" he said, laughing maniacally.

I ran and heard him laugh behind me. I was running super fast and got to the gutter really quickly. I jumped and popped up immediately.

So I run fast, I turn into a clown, and I jump really high. Wonder what else I can do.

I came up and went out front to the losers.

"Where the hell were you Carrie?" Richie said.

"I thought I saw a sick kitten so went to the alley to check." I said.

I was very easily able to lie so they all believed me.

Time skip brought to you by Kermit the frog

Richie's POV.

The next day

We all biked to the quarry and set our bikes down. Me and the boys had a luggie fight and were arguing over who won.

"OK, s-so who goes f-first?" Bill asked.

We a looked at the edge absolutely petrified.

"We will!"

We turned around to see Beverly and Carissa starting to undress. And my oh my, they looked hot as hell in their undergarments.

They started to run and when they jumped I heard Carissa yell, "Y'all some pussies!"

We ran to the edge and saw them come up.

I looked at the rest of the losers and just jumped. Surprisingly, I didn't scream.

When the rest of the losers came down, we were all goofing around when I went underwater. I came up and had Carissa on my shoulders.

"You asshole!" She yelled.

"Well sweet cheeks, let's play some chicken!!"

Bill had beverly on his shoulders so we put the two girls up to each other.

Carissa won and as she was to triumphantly cheering, I brought us underwater.

We both opened our eyes underwater and just looked at each other. When we came up for air, we still stared at each other.

When she looked away, I didn't. She was just so beautiful. Honestly, I have a HUGE crush on her.

Carissa's POV.

I think I might have a thing for richie. I mean, he was the one who saved Mr from my shitty mom. He was the one who took notice to my broken wrist. And he's also very cute.

I looked away and saw him still staring at me. "Beep beep richie." I said. He looked away with his face full of blush.

After a while, beverly and I decided to tan, so we laid out towels and did so. Bev was on her back and I was on my stomach. We looked at each other and I whispered to her.

"Their staring."

"On three. 1, 2, 3." she said.

We turned to the boys who were staring at us and they turned away quickly. Me and beverly were laughing and when I got up, I looked at the richie who was still staring.

He caught my eye and quickly went through beds back pack.

"News flash Ben, school's out for the summa!!" he said in a really bad accent.

"Oh, that, that's not school stuff."he said.