Beginning

The beginning of a new life is what many witches and wizards want after the war, they need jobs, witchs and wizards who were once on You Know Who's side are back into hiding, and trying to make a new life for themselves and for there children.

It did make cents to want a new life after everything that happened, but with the rebuilding of Hogwarts, that was the only job that could change your life, death eater or not, if you wanted a new life you tried to help rebuild the school.

Remus and Sirius were now in a serious relationship with each other, and now tryed to find quite life in the muggle world with Harry and his new husband Draco Malfoy.

Life in the muggle world was surly a new beginning, everything was different, very different, when Remus had his time of the month, it was especially hard, Sirius had to stay home with Remus all day to make sure Remus did not hurt himself again like he use to do before.

A new beginning is what Remus and Sirius had, Sirius went and got a job at a coffee shop, were be brought home at least 2 cups of hot coco for Remus,
Remus was now a substitute teacher and taught about history to 4th and 5th graders.

Life in the muggle world sure was hard, but after a while they got the hang of it, and sure enough, they did get married and had a beautiful wedding.

Da mother fricking end