Stars

*AU in which James and Sirius aren't friends with Remus yet (it's 5th year) Lily is the one who set remus and sirius up on a date*

"Don't do anything stupid Sirius." Lily said trying to fix his rode, Sirus laughed "come on Lily, i'm not an idiot." he said smiling with confidence.

James snorted "compared to Remus Lupin you are" he joked, Sirus only gave him a playful glare before looking back to the mirror.

Lily sighed and stepped back to view her friend, he shrugged with the thought 'good enough' and smiled.

"Remember Sirius, Remus isn't like you or James" She said crossing her arms, "so he won't laugh at your dumb jokes" James scoffed "he sounds like real fun" he said while Lily gave him a glare.

"I'm sure it's fine guys, how hard could falling in love with me be?"

(Time skip)
(Sirius POV)

He was exactly like lily had said, he had some scars in his face, brown somewhat curled hair, brown eyes, and very tall.

"So i take it your Sirius Black?" He said, I nodded, already feeling a blush on my face.

"I'm Lupin, Remus."

He's so formal, how the hell do i act around someone so formal????

"Uh yeah i know" I said awkwardly, he hummed and looked around, my guess was because he also felt awkward.

"Let's watch the stars?" i asked, trying to be romantic was harder than i thought, he shrugged and sat down on the grass "I guess we could."

Watching the stars? wow i'm so smooth~ NOT

We laid back and looked up at the stars, i have to admit, i liked the stars, they were small and kind of fun to count, i would never tell anyone that, why? because that's a stupidly nerdy thing to say that's why.

I was to into counting that i didn't notice i was saying it out loud, Remus chuckled and closed his eyes "Its pointless to count the stars Black. There's to many of them."

Thinking quickly for a reply, i chose the very....interning one of "Its also pointless to count freckles, but i know you have 24 on the edge of your right hand."

Remus for quiet after i said that, i also was quiet, then he scoffed with a small smile "Your a creep."

I've never felt so in love.