I don't know anymore

Angst ;((((((

A/N : mourning over the fact that i dislike school lol

Sirius and Remus never really had fights, they had little arguments every now and then like normal couples do, but never this extreme.

"I'm worried," Remus muttered, Sirius rolled his eyes "Of god sakes Remus, Tonks will be fine!" He yelled getting tired of his lovers constant whining. Remus scoffed "Watch your tongue Sirius." He said bitterly.

"Guys-" Harry tried to interrupt but was stopped by Mrs Weasley, she softly shook her head and pulled him away from them. Sirius growled "Now look! Bloody hell Remus now even Harry had to leave us alone!" He yelled.

Remus chuckled darkly "and that's because of me?!" He shoved Sirius a little trying to walk past him. Sirius groaned "Get over yourself! You damn wolf!" Remus stopped and gave him a glare "Says the dog."

Sirius' eyes went wide, he scoffed and looked away from the man. "Go away Lupin," he muttered. Remus hummed "Don't have to tell me twice."

(Later on)

It had been a few hours, a few hours of Remus trying his best to calm himself down along with Sirius. Now they sat at the dinner table, silently eating Mrs Weasleys home cooked meal.
The others looked at them anxiously, waiting for something to happen.

"Do you still love me Remus." Sirius asked out of the blue. Remus stopped and sighed. "Not now Sirius." He said almost begging, the black haired man looked at him "I want to know, and if it's a good answer why shouldn't they hear it?" He asked getting defensive.

"Guys maybe we should-" Hermione started, Sirius stopped her, holding his hand up. "Stay and eat." He said sternly. He looked to his 'lover' and squinted his eyes. "Answer the question Remus."

Remus sighed, "Don't be an idiot." He muttered, Sirius scoffed "It's a simple question Remus. So answer it. Do you still love me." The table practically smelled of fear from the others, especially Harry, he hated seeing them fight.

Remus took a second and looked down. "I don't know." He answered. Sirius looked down and got up, excusing himself from the table. Remus slammed his fork onto the table and got up as well, following the other to who knows where.

"Oh dear," Mr Weasley said softly, George sighed and cut a piece of meat, "We knew it'd happen eventually." He said shoving the cut piece into his mouth.