Gratitude

Remus had great gratitude towards anyone who help him though is transformation, the full moon was something he dreaded, it always went as planned and he never hurt anyone, but the thought alone was scary enough.

Sirius wished he could help Remus more, he wished that he knew how it felt to be a werewolf like Remus, but he tried to help in every way possible.

The full moon was close, its only 3 days away, Remus knew when the moon was near, and he always felt somewhat more emotional, like some girls on there period, he liked to be alone in those 3 days, not even wanting Sirius near him.

It was now only 1 day away, and Remus was more scared than ever, sure he had gone through this before, but he still was dreading the transformation into a werewolf, it would all be over soon is what he always told himself, yes it would all be over.

It was now the day of the full moon, luckily it was the weekend and they didn't have any classes, and like usual, Remus was not in a good mood, Peter and James were out with Lilly, and Sirius stayed to watch over Remus, and of course he didn't want Sirius there, he didn't need a babysitter, but Sirius still stayed.

It was now night and Remus had locked himself in the room, Sirius just wanted to help but knew better and stayed away from Remus like he wanted.

✳Remus POV✳

It hurt, a lot, it hurt so much i can't breath, but I have to think about how it will all be over soon, very soon, and in the morning James Sirius, and Peter will welcome me back and I wouldn't feel anymore pain, and Sirius, like he always does, will take me to buy chocolate, and I will study again, and pass my classes, point is, it will all be over soon.

✳No ones POV✳

After a very stressful night, Remus was back to normal, and everyone was very happy to see him, Remus was very tired, Sirius took the lead and put Remus to bed, James and Peter went out to buy some chocolate for Remus, while Sirius stayed with Remus until he would wake up.

After maybe an hour, Remus woke up and saw that Sirius, James and Peter were there watching him, James was talking about Lilly, Peter was eating some food, and Sirius was sitting on the bed with some chocolate, Remus smiled, feeling great that his friends cared so much about him.

They all spent the rest of the day together and talking about how James admired Lilly so.much, and how Peter had found some food under his bed, and of course, how Remus was doing.

The end

◀Yup that was that, sorry i was busy all day, and I couldn't write, but I will definitely write the next one today! I hope you enjoyed, and I know it may not be good, but give me credit its 12:15 in the morning, and im very tired, hope you enjoyed lol, and HAPPY SHIPPING!▶