Asshole

(One of the many times Remus had transformed)

The moon light was beautiful, yes it was, well to most it was, but to Remus and his friends, it was morning more than a nightmare.

The moon only brought cursed things to life, ones that people feared and tried to lock away for their own safety and dignity, but remus could never do that, it was simply to hard.

He feared the moon, feared it more than he feared death, maybe because he could be free when death comes, he didn't know.

The transformation was horrid, it was painful to go through, he could only imagine how it looked to others, others of course being, Sirius, James, Lily and Peter.

Sirius always told him afterwards that he didn't do anything bad, that they made sure he didn't run to far away and he didn't hurt anyone, but from some of the scratches Remus had seen on his friends, he knew they lied.

This moon was no different of course, Remus would be told the same thing, him having the same doubts about it.

Remus had just turned back into a human, meaning he was weak, he had no clothes on (when he turned he ripped them off) and he was very tired.

Sirius (obviously) was the only one who stayed with Remus after wards, making sure he got his chocolate, clothes and most of all, love and support.

"Siri?" Remus called, his voice strained, Sirius hummed and nodded "Yeah Remi?"

Remus frowned at how tired his boyfriend seemed, "Why are you still here?" he asked sadly, Sirius chuckled and kissed Remus's forehead "Because i care about you, you asshole" that made Remus laugh a little.

"Now eat up, we got quidditch to get to!"