I missed everything

(Based off of when Sirius had escaped Azkaban)

"Did you miss me?" Sirius asked resting his hands on Remus chest. Remus chuckled and caressed his cheek, "No, not at all." He joked softly. Sirius rolled his eyes with a smile and pulled his werewolf into a kiss. "I've miss you more than anything Mooney,  i missed every part of you," he said and kissed down his face to his neck.

Remus hummed, "was it lonely Siri?" He asked sadly. Sirius nodded and continued kissing down his body. "It's awkward to kiss you with clothes on," he muttered running his hands up Remus sweater. Remus chuckled softly and shivered at Sirius hands.

"We're still at school Sirius." He said sternly, Sirius hummed and kissed his stomach. "I don't care, I've never cared." He said softly. Remus ran his fingers through his thick hair. "But I do. I was do." He said copying Sirius tone.

Sirius chuckled and placed a few more kisses on his stomach and v-line, before getting up and looking Remus in the eyes. "You're the same as always, so proper," he said smirking. Remus rolled his eyes and pulled his lover into a deep kiss. They took a breath a few moments later. "I missed this Mooney," Sirius said softly. Remus nodded and rested his head on Sirius head.

"I missed being with you, like this." Sirius continued. "I missed kissing you, feeling you-" Remus stopped him, "I wish we could do more honey, but Harry is definitely going to want to talk to you." Sirius sighed and leaned his head more onto Remus's.

"We'll do more later. I promise." Remus said happily. "Now go talk to your god son."