Chapter 4

I walked towards my cabin, and I was shocked to see writing on the door.

  Don't be an attention whore

I bit my cheek, ignoring it. I didn't know why this was happening to me, or what was happening. No news has come up about spirits coming from the underworld, they couldn't have escaped anyways, with Hades also standing guard, right? I sat on my bunch, noticing that my room was messy again, much, much messier. I saw cigarettes sitting on my counter and a needle, and I knew exactly what it was for. I threw them out, I have no clue what this person's intentions are, but they are aiming for something.

  "Percy! Open the door!" I heard someone shout from outside my door. It was Jason.

  "It's open!" I replied, and he walked in, leaving the door wide open, pointing at the words and I sighed. "Jason, it's fine. Just ignore it." I sighed.

  "Then tell me what you just put in the garbage." Jason challenged, and I sighed, taking out what was in there. Jason looked sick to his stomach, and I couldn't blame him, this was sick, not as in cool sick, but a very cruel kind of sick.

  "Someone put them on the shelf. I don't do that stuff. I'm going to check the bathroom to make sure nothing else was done in there." I said.

  "I'm coming with you." Jason said, walking with me to the bathroom. "When did your cabin get so messy?" He asked casually.

  "I don't know, it was cleaner this morning than it was yesterday, and now it's a mess and I've hardly been in here all day." I said.

  "Whoever is doing this to you really is devoted to this." He said, scowling slighting. We walked into the bathroom, and nothing seemed off, which made me feel so relieved. I looked around, until I saw Jason staring at the back of the door, eyes widened and pale.

  "What is it, Jason?" I asked, fear settling inside of me. He took a picture of it with his phone, and he shut the door, so I could see what it was, I gagged when I first laid eyes on it. It was a tracing of a body shape that seemed very close to mine, quite possibly mine, I don't know anymore. The outline of it was red, and a noose was drawn onto the neck, and real blood was all over.

   No one cares for you, faggot. Get the job done and kill yourself

  I stared at it, I don't even think I could throw up anymore, this was sick, this is evil. There is nothing that could justify this, this is wrong. I felt myself back up against the wall, and slide down. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I felt my heartbeat quicken, I was having a fucking panic attack.

  "Percy? Percy? What's wrong?" Jason asked. I was panting, shaking my head quickly, tears staining my face and my body rocking with sobs. He suddenly ran, and I dry heaved, panting, sobbing, breaking. Jason ran back in, with Will and some others following him.

  "He's having a panic attack, what caused this?" Will asked calmly. How was he so calm? There is nothing okay with this! Suddenly, his eyes landed on the door and he gasped, a long with everyone else in the room.

  "Percy." I heard Annabeth whisper, and it helped, and Will noticed this, shoving Annabeth forward. "Seaweed brain, this is cruel, and sickening. You don't deserve this, but please, calm down." She begged quietly, leaning down and hugging me, stroking me hair. I hugged her like my life depended on it, and it truly felt like it did. "How long has this been going on? How bad has it been?" She asked, and I pointed at Jason to explain. I couldn't speak.

  "It's only been today, but this been truly sickening. He hasn't eaten today, swords staring flying at him while he was training, someone carved into the ground for him to kill himself and put a noose there, and this was found on his recently deleted. Someone also left cigars and enough heroin for overdose. This morning someone also wrote on his mirror for him to kill himself with pills." Jason said.

  "Well, its understandable that he would react like this, especially with his fatal flaw. He doesn't know who is doing this and it's killing him inside because he feels betrayed, right Percy?" Will asked, looking at me. I looked at him wide eyes, but nodded anyways.

  "Woah, what's going- well that's cold." Nico said, looking at the door in shock. "Someone said that you guys were all in here? I smelled blood. Now I know where it came from." He said awkwardly. His eyes widened when he saw me, and I looked away shamefully.

  "Yeah, did you need anything or?" Annabeth asked with a raised eyebrow, and I saw Nico stiffen slightly. He and Annabeth don't get along much.

   "Souls escaped from the fields of punishment." Nico said and I coughed, eyes wide. This seemed to shock the others.

  "How many?" I asked worriedly, a fear settling into my stomach. And by the look he gave me, I wasn't going to like my answer.

  "All of them."