Threatened...

Lisa's POV
We kept trying to contact yeri but nothing worked EVEN Yugyeom tried contacting her but nothing worked I guess she really is gone now...
*DING DONG*
"I'LL GET IT!" We heard yuta said as he opened the door " ummm..... who are you, uhh BAMBAM ISNT THIS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" Yuta yelled then bambam went "aniyo, my girlfriend isn't tall..." he said then yuta shrugged "just let me in!" She said " guys let her in!" I told them they made way and I saw " Tzuyu... what are you doing here?" I asked " I came here to tell you that yu-ting-I mean yeri found me!" Tzuyu said " WE HEARD YERI!!" Yugyeom and jungkook came running downstairs " and who are you?" Yugyeom asked " guys this is tzuyu, yeri's biological sister.." I said looking down they nodded slowly " and what also you wanted to say?" I asked she turned serious real quick " if you ever contacted yeri, or told her about her own past what I have done to her I'll kill you!" She said as I gave her the ' seriously' look " oh so you are going to kill me, as you were going to kill her when she was 1 years old, when you always blamed her for everything, and told her that she is the reason why your parents died!" I shouted tears falling " Are you insane?" I screamed " hahaha, yes I am and I just want her to work for me I'll never treat her as a sister" she said " but-" " but shut up! You will never contact her ever again!, and I'll just make her my slave for the rest of her life!" She said then stormed out.
" you got that tae?" I asked him " yup!" He said as he turned the camera recorder off and showed it to me " in the mean time don't send it to yeri!" I said " maybe she will comeback you will never know.." I said sitting on the couch..