School?

Yeri's POV
I woke up by Chanyeol shaking me " moya?" I asked annoyed " school!" Chanyeol said I fling my eyes open " SAY WHAT?!" I said " don't worry.......I think?" He said " w-why?" I asked then someone came ' is this chanyeol's boss?' I thought to myself I stood up from my bed " hello yeri..." he said " yeri, meet my boss!" Chanyeol said " hi call me,baekhyun!" He said " this is not the scary big one right?" I asked but then realized what I said " ohh jinja Mian-" " aniyo it's okay, I am like a friend don't ever see me as a boss!" He said and I nodded " yup, he is my best friend too if I didn't mention!" Chanyeol said " so chip-" " it's okay you can call him Chanyeol in front of me but not in front of the big boss!" Baekhyun said and I nodded " am I really going to school?" I asked they both nodded " why?" I asked again " it's because that, we need you to get educated and stuff like that, the big boss told me to tell Chanyeol here to tell you, myself I don't know Either!" Baekhyun said and I nodded " here is your school uniform, now go change!" Chanyeol said " arasso oppa!" I said but then realized what I said 'fudge!, what is wrong with me today!' I thought to myself " oppa......hmmm I like it!" Chanyeol said I shook my head " keep calling me that!" I heard him said that then went to change.

I headed out as i finished wearing my clothes and doing my hair then went to get my bag that Chanyeol gave me and headed out " here you go!" Chanyeol said as he threw an apple 🍎 " kaja!" He said then I followed him to the car.
We got to the school it's a huge one " well see ya!" I said " oppa?" He said I huffed " well see ya, oppa" I said then went in " WAIT!" I heard Chanyeol said I look back at him " you will meet a friend of mine his name is oh sehun,he will find eventually and maybe a lot of students say he is a playboy because he is but I promise he is nice,so yeah... enjoy!" By that he went I shrugged then went in.
I got in and headed to the principal office to get my schedule, as I got my schedule I headed to my locker number I opened it and started to put my books that I didn't need for my first class and took the books that I needed.

When I finished Taking my books I closed my locker and as I looked to my right I got startled to see a tall boy in front of me smiling " hi yeri" he said I look at him in shock " h-how do you know my name?" I asked " first of all, it's on your name tag..." he said and pointed at my name tag and I made the 'oh' face " second of all, Chanyeol hyung told me about you and that I should accompany you so you don't be alone!" He completed i nodded then looked at his name tag "oh sehun..." I mumbled " yup that's my name!" He said " so, what is your first class?" He asked I checked my schedule and looked at it " I have chemistry...." I said " same!" He said " wanna walk with me?" He asked I nodded then we headed to our class ' he is nice, but I am not going to fall in his trap soon, if there is one?'I thought.

" OKAY, GUYS SHUT UP!" Sehun screamed making the whole class startled " as the class president, I wanted to tell you that we have a new student,please come in!" He said and I entered then stood in front of the class " annyeonghasseyo, baek yeri inmida, I hope we can all be friends.." I said and bowed " we hope too, anyways yeri you will sit next to ummm......Sana! Sana please raise your hand!" We hun said and a cute girl raised her hand I went towards her and sat next to her " annyeonghasseyo yeri,I hope we can be friends!" Sana said and took out her hand then i shake her hand " nice to meet you too Sana, and I'd love too!" I said then the teacher came and started the lesson.
Three periods later
Lunch time~
I headed outside the class after all three turns out Sana has the same classes as me!
I went to my locker and opened it " get out, my locker is next to you!" Sana exclaimed I chuckled at her cuteness and putted my books in the locker " I'll be in the cafeteria, arasso?" She said I nodded " dont worry about me!" I said she smiled then nodded and went " hey yeri!" Sehun said " oh hey sehun!" I replied " wanna sit with me and my friends?" He asked " I'd love to,but I already promised Sana to sit with her..." I said " ani it's okay, it's good to see you get along with people!" He said " thanks for caring, well see ya!" I said he returned then I went to the cafeteria.
After taking my food I spotted Sana with 2 other girls she waved at me I then towards them.