BE QUIET HYUNG!....

Yugyeom's POV
Me and mark hyung were walking since we got out before we met yeri " did that really just happen?" I asked mark he patted my back and nodded " how?, I thought she was dead , I-i thought I would never see her, I thought that she was killed by her mother?!" I kept saying as tears slowly fell mark patted my back slowly " you could call her now, if that makes you much better?" Mark said I smile brightly " jinja hyung?!" I asked he nodded " yay!"I said and took my phone out and changed her contact name to 'y❄️r⚡️' I know it's stupid but so no one can suspect that she is yeri anyways I called her and I was nervous I don't know why she then picked up
Yeri : yebeseyo?
Yugyeom: y-yebeseyo!
Yeri : annyeonghasseyo Yugyeom!
Yugyeom: h-how are you?
Yeri : gyeom, don't be nervous this is real I will be by your side at all times!
Yugyeom: ahh, I know it's real but it doesn't seem real! You know what I mean!
Yeri : *laughs* ne ne, I know just remember I will always be here for you!
Yugyeom: *chuckles* comaw Yeri, saraghnae! ( in a brotherly sister way or friendly way!)
Yeri:*chuckles* nado Yugyeom dont tell anyone for you and mark arasso?
Yugyeom: ne annyeong yeri!
Yeri: annyeong gyeomie!
Then we both hang up I sigh in relief and smiled brightly and looked at mark " so?" He asked " yup, it's real!" I said and he shook his head smiling then we continued walking home.
" WERE HOME!" I screamed " hey guys" Jb said " how was walking?" Bambam asked " ohh, u-um it was nice we should all sometimes go there we will meet a lot of people there!" Mark said and looked at him eyes widened " w-what Mark hyung means that we should all go walking sometime!" I said looking at mark " yeah and meeting people like yer-" " ANYWAYS, hyung I need to talk to you see ya guys!" I said and pulled mark hyung with me to my room and shifted the door.
" you dumb dumb you shouldn't have said that! Now they will get suspicious and Yeri won't trust us anymore!" I told him " MIANEH, jinja mianeh..." mark said I patted his back " it's okay hyung, I know it's hard to believe but we dont have to say things that nobody should know about?" I said " I didn't understand that?" Mark said " neither do I , but you know what I mean?" I said and he nodded " well hyung you have to go now..." I said " where?" Mark asked confused" to your room!" I said and pushed him Out.
After a while
I went downstairs because I was bored only playing on my phone so that's why!
I saw bambam and jungkook in the kitchen I went downstairs " hey hyungs!" I said " hey!" They replied and then I sat on one of the chairs " do you guys still believe that yeri is gone...." bambam said and jungkook nodded " what are you talking about yeri is alive?" I said then realized what I said " and what do you mean by that?" Jungkook asked " umm-" " he means that yeri is alive,in our hearts!" Mark said as he placed his hand on my left shoulder " mhm..." bambam and jungkook said then left left the kitchen and each one of them went to there rooms I sighed in relief " thanks for the back up hyung, i would've been a dead meat!"I said " says the one we shouldn't tell anyone, but your welcome!" He replied and I shook my head then we both went to our rooms.