Eavesdropping...

Yugyeom's POV
I woke up more earlier even tho it's Saturday and it's the weekend!
I went to the bathroom changed my clothes to this

And headed downstairs it stopped when I heard  " Chenle, we have to tell her!" I heard Lisa  say " I know, but what if- How can we tell her we just found her!" Chenle said " I know but we can't keep lying to her!" Lisa said ' lying what do they me...

And headed downstairs it stopped when I heard " Chenle, we have to tell her!" I heard Lisa say " I know, but what if- How can we tell her we just found her!" Chenle said " I know but we can't keep lying to her!" Lisa said ' lying what do they mean?' I asked myself " your right..." Chenle said " you guys can't keep lying to her, but no matter what happens she will find out sooner or later!" I heard Taehyung said wow he is here too I didn't see him thankfully there was a wall next to the stairs I am sat there thinking ' what do they mean not lying to her, and she will find out!' I asked myself ' ohh, this story just got deep!' The voice in my said after 5 minutes I stood up and went downstairs " morning!" I said coming downstairs " morning Yugyeom!" Taehyung said as he headed to the kitchen" WAIT!!!" We all got startled by Jinyoung " NO.ONE.TOUCHS.THE.KITCHEN!" He said " I am cooking!" He said we all laughed as he started cooking.
After when he finished more and more of the others began working up he gave me my food and I dug in.
After the breakfast I went sat on my phone after then I watched TV.