Cant believe it...

Lisa's POV
I woke up and went to the bathroom "ughh, yeri wae....." I said and headed to the bathroom it's been a week since yeri's funeral and we are all broken-hearted even mark to be honest I did my routine and changed my clothes after that I went downstairs " morning baby...." Taehyung said and hugged me and I hugged him back " morning..." I said as we pull apart and head to the kitchen " morning noona...." Chenle said " morning..." I replied " morning..." ten, winwin,and Lucas said " morning...." I replied i sat as I ate my breakfast.
" morning guys....." bambam said " hey....." we all replied " guys we know you are all sad and mad I guess, but would you think that yeri wants to see us like this?" Yugyeom said " well....." I said " please smile....." Taehyung said and we all smile " that's the smile we all know " noona, can we go to the park for a talk?" Chenle asked I nodded " let's go.." I said " arasso..." Chenle said and I wore my shoes and head to the park with Chenle.

" so what did you want?" I asked " it's just that I miss yeri..." he said " I still can't believe she is gone...." I said " d-don't worry she will be fine up there..." Chenle and patted her back " h-how do you know....." Lisa said " she is a good place noona, and besides Yugyeom is right would you really think that yeri would like to see us like this, it will hurt her more...." chenle said and gave me a sad smile I gave him a sad smile too " good to see that again!" Chenle said " now, let's probably head back..." I said he nodded then we headed home.

" hey guys..." Jungkook said " hey..." we both said " guys, let's do something since we are mostly sad, let's go on just like yeri probably wants us too!" Jb said and we all nodded " yeah, let's get our minds off things..." mark said " like what?" Winwin and Lucas said " umm go to ....." ten thinked " umm to a garden!" Jimin said " yeah!" We all said.

The ones who came were:
Lisa-Chenle-winwin-Lucas-Ten- jimin-Taehyung- jungkook-jb-mark-Yugyeom-bambam.
The others didn't want to come.

We got to the park and placed a big Mattress then we all sat down bambam,Taehyung, Yugyeom,winwin,and Lucas who were mostly playing around I just laugh....' yeri would have loved it...' "I know..." Chenle said " are you reading my mind?" I asked Chenle " well I thought the same thing...." Chenle said I smiled " I hope she is smiling like always up there...." I say as a tear slipped "We all do...." they all said I looked at them "thanks guys..." I said and smiled " GROUP HUG!" Taehyung said and we all did

Why me? BOOK 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें