Found out...

Yeri's POV
We have to go to say my last words to the guys and Lisa...we got into the car and headed to their house.
I took a deep breath and rang the door bell greeted by " hey Yugyeom..." I said " hey....you sound down..." he said as he let me " hey hyungs!" He said to the others as they returned.
" guys, i-i...." I said tears already falling " what's wrong?" Lisa asked patting my back " deep breath...." baekhyun told her " I- the big boss found out that me and the boys had been coming to your house....a-and he threatened me to kill you guys..." I said my head looking down " w-what?" Lisa stuttered " I knew mit!" Yugyeom said (not in a happy way) as his hand ran threw in his hair.
" yeri, is it true..." Chenle asked I nodded he looked at Lisa " yeri, we have to tell you something..." Lisa started " w-we are not..." Chenle completed " you guys are not what?" I asked " w-we are not your real siblings..." Lisa said I shook my head and chuckled " stop playing games with me what do you want to tell me!" I said whipping my tears " here.." Chenle gave me a paper. I was confused but looked at it it made me want to cry more and more
Full name: chou yu-ting short for yu-ting
Date of birth: 15/12/2003
Birth in country: Taiwan
Siblings: 1 sister Chou tzuyu
Parents passed away in a car accident at the age of 1 and yu-ting was put in an orphanage away from her sister at the age of 2 and was adopted by two people who are Chinese Thai.
I looked up to Lisa and Chenle " t-this is not true right...." I mumble loud I looked at all of them " RIGHT!?" I asked they shook there head " yeri calm down..." Chenle said " ANI!, YOU LIED TO ME!"
" WE ARE SORRY!" Lisa said
" DO YOU THINK SORRY IS ENOUGH!" I said
" OKAY, WE WANTED TO TELL YOU!" Chenle said
" WHY COULDN'T YOU!"
" WE PROMISED OUR FAMILY NOT TELL YOU!" Lisa said
" IF YOU ARE NOT MY FAMILY THEN WHO ARE YOU!"
" WE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO PROTECTED YOU TOOK CARE OF YOU!"
" AND LIED TO ME!" I screamed and headed to the door
" WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?"
" to my real family..." I said and went out.
Lisa's POV
" to my real family..." she said and went out I fell on my knees and started sobbing " Lisa.... either way you knew it will happen..." Taehyung said " yes I know but I didn't know I will lose a sister...." I mumbled he hugged me. " GUYS, PLEASE TRY TO TEXT OR CALL YERI!" Tae said.
No one's POV
All of the boys tried to communicate with yeri but no answer....