What's wrong?...

Jungkook's POV
I got home whistling out of joy as I entered someone grabbed me by my shoulders " WHERE WERE YOU?!" Taehyung asked " okay chill hyung I was just at the park!" I said taking of my shoes " with who?" He asked suspiciously " with yeri.." I said he looked at me eyes wide " ARE YOU DUMB!" Taehyung said hitting me at the back of my head " why?" I asked " because last time when I was hanging out with yeri, she wasn't allowed to hang out with me anymore because she and us may get hurt..." Yugyeom said " oh really believe me nothing is wrong...." I said reassuring them " I thought that too don't make the same mistake I did..." Yugyeom said and then headed to his room ' what does he mean by that?' I thought ' it means that you are putting your life and yeri's life in danger!' A voice in my head said ' really?' I thought ' YEAH! You dumb dumb...'. The voice said I shrugged then headed to my room but someone grabbed My shoulder " Jungkook look I am not telling to stay away from yeri and not to like her but it's just that-" I intruppted Yugyeom " what is it?, that you are jealous?" I said " what?" He asked " yup, I saw you in the park and believe me I will not give up!" I said and headed to my room.