How?

Yeri's POV
As I saw Yugyeom leave I mumbled " bye oppa...." and was about to walk away " YERI?!?" I heard I turned around " l-Lisa, Chenle..." I said Chenle came running to me and hugged me I didn't know what to do but cry " h-how!" Chenle said then Lisa came and hugged me too " how are you alive?!" She asked " I -I-" " not right now, let's take you home!" Lisa said and I started to walk with them ' sorry Chanyeol....' I thought then continued walking with them.

We reached the house...wow it's exactly the same then Lisa opened the door and Chenle took me to the couch and Lisa went to the kitchen then 2 people came walking one with a glass of juice and the other nothing I recognized them..... jb and Jinyoung.
They were walking and Lisa ran from in front of them " MOVE!" She said and gave me water " what the rus-" Jb's eyes widened when he saw me " y-yeri?" He asked then Jinyoung looked at me and let go of his glass of juice then someone came and Swinged his arm around both of them oh.....it's Jackson.
" wassup wassu-" he paused as he looked at me I waved he pointed at me " tell me this is not a hologram!" Jackson said " she is not..." Chenle said then Jackson came towards me and sat next to me.......poking my arm? " tell me to stop..." he said as he kept poking me it's started to get annoying " hajima..." I said then he stopped and smiled " can I have a hug?" He asked I nodded and hugged him " I thought you were dead!" Jackson said hugging me not letting me go " yah! Go away it's our turn now!" Jb said then him and Jinyoung cane and hugged me I hugged them back " we missed you!" Jinyoung said " me too..." I mumbled.
Later then me Chenle, Lisa , jackson, Jinyoung and Jb sat on the couch " okay tell us what happened!" Lisa said I explained the whole story but didn't mention the part when I met Yugyeom and mark but tears were flowing as I was saying Jb gave me a tissue and I took it and wiped my tears.
" WERE HOME!" I heard a familiar voice I looked up and saw jungkook and the others " y-yeri?" He asked " n-no this cant be real!" He said again " YERI!" Taehyung said and came to hug me " I was so sad when you were gone!" Taehyung said as he cried " d-don't worry I am here now..." I said then jungkook came and pushed Taehyung a side and hugged me tightly I hugged him back " I missed you!" He said " m-me too.." then not all of the boys came and but the one's who did hugged me and told me what happened? And thought that I was dead everyone came Lisa explained to them instead of me as I was texting Yugyeom and told him that I was downstairs.

Then I heard a door slammed and footsteps running downstairs and it was Yugyeom.
" y-yeri?" He asked without hesitation I went and gave him a big hug and he hugged back.
" I am sorry for what had has happened!" He said hugging me tightly " sorry what!" Lisa said " ohh..." I said and looked at Yugyeom and mark " you knew that she was alive!" Jackson said " let me explain-" " there is no explanation for this!" Jb said " hey not only Yugyeom knew I knew too!" Mark said " then why didn't you tell us!" Taehyung said " GUYS!" I screamed they all turned to me " I told them not to tell anyone.."I said " wae?" Lisa came and putted her hand on my shoulder I then told them the other story with Chanyeol and the big boss " so Yugyeom was hanging out with you secretly, and texting you too?" Taehyung said as I looked at Yugyeom and nodded they all looked at Yugyeom.
*DING DONG*
We heard the doorbell " I'll get it!" Taehyung said and opened it " YERI!" I heard familiar voice " Chanyeol, how did you know I am here?!" I asked " you have to come back the big boss is mad!" He said panting " w-what?" I stuttered " oh so this is Chanyeol!" Taehyung said and I nodded " so you are-" " NO I AM NOT A FREAKING BAD GUY!" He said and they all nodded " please yeri..." he said I thought for a bit then nodded " but yeri..." Lisa said and grabbed my arm " please, Lisa I'll come back nothing will happen to me and you guys..." I said and they all nodded and then hugged Lisa and she hugged me back.
I made a 10 second eye contact with Yugyeom then went as I waved.