Chapter Thirty Two - I Like It Rough

Vote, Comment, Follow. You know the drill x

Slow isn't our thing but rough is.

AN: some of you guys thought my 😈 on the last chapter meant something bad was going to happen, but you guys got some real filthy filthy smut instead. Enjoy x

KAYDEN HAVANA

I didn't think I could be any more attracted to Kayleigh, but this moment in time completely proved me wrong.

She was brave and I knew she was battling with problems in her head. For her to come here and admit that she needs help and wants me to be by her side, was something I know took a lot of courage.

And all I could think about was kissing the shit out of her. Her back was firmly pressed up against my wall, my hands lacing through her blonde hair.

Kayleigh's fingers begin to fumble with the bottom of my t-shirt and in one swift movement, I pull it up and over my head. Breaking the kiss for a mere second, Kayleigh's eyes completely roam me.

Her hands now smoothing over my chest and back. She begins to plant soft kisses around the base of my neck, my whole body became hot.

"Let me make it up to you," she whispers against me. Her palms press against my chest and I begin to walk backwards towards the bed.

"You don't need to make anything up to me, you did nothing wrong," I manage to get out as she kisses down my chest.

Suppressing a grunt that was forming in the back of my throat, I harshly swallow instead. Her big blue eyes peek up to me, she then leaves a trail of kisses across my jaw. "Let me show you how much I've missed you then," she said quietly before placing a kiss on the corner of my mouth.

She set me off into a frenzy. My brain couldn't take this. I grab her face and level her eyes with mine. "Tell me that you're okay first."

Kayleigh holds my stare for a second before smiling. "I'm okay now I'm with you," she leans forward to murmur against my lips. "I just want to be close to you."

Then her hand palms me gently through my jeans. The grunt that I tried to stop earlier leaves my lips the second she touches me.

"Kayleigh,"

"Shhhh," her lips craze my jaw. She watches me, I can feel my eyes get heavy from this sexual tension. "Will you let me?"

I close my eyes and throw my head back, her lips now tackling my neck. "Yes," I reply.

Kayleigh's little fingers instantly start to undo my belt, peppering kisses across my stomach. Then she slips onto her knees in front of me.

Holy fucking shit.

Yanking down my jeans and my boxers together, my hardened member springs free. Kayleigh turned me on unbelievable amounts, she barely had to touch me down there and I was already hard.