Chapter Sixteen - She's In Labour

Vote, Comment, Follow. You know the drill x

I am freaking the hell out.

KAYLEIGH ELLIOTT

WAKING UP NEXT to somebody was truly an exceptional feeling. Especially when they tell you that they care about you. It was the first time in ages that I slept well. And by well I mean fucking amazing.

I was half laying on Kayden, half on my own side. One of our hands tightly connected. I try my best to keep quiet as I shift under the duvet but Kayden wakes up almost instantly.

His eyes crack open and he stretches before turning to face me.

"Morning," he says deeply as he moves his hand from mine to my shoulder. His fingers dancing softly against my skin. I almost shudder at the feeling.

Kayden's voice was crisp and the perfect level of croakiness for a morning voice. It made my insides want to fall out onto the floor.

"Hi," I say quietly as I smile at him.

"What's the time?" He questions and I roll over to my bed side table and take my phone off charge.

Pressing my thumb to the middle button, the brightness of my screen flashes in my face making me squint my eyes.

"Ten past eight," I reply before placing my phone back down.

Kayden's hand moves up from my shoulder to cup my neck, his thumb brushes over my ear lobe slightly. His eyes settle on mine as he lets out a depressed sigh.

"I really don't want to leave you right now but I've got to go," he pouts slightly at me.

I nod knowing that I have class at nine anyway, I need to get back to studying.

"It's okay," I say. "Thanks for staying with me."

The corners of his lips pull up even further. "Always,"

His body leaves my bed and it instantly feels colder. Already missing having his closeness. My heart grew sad.

My shameless eyes watch as he reaches for his clothes on the back of my desk chair. He pulls on his jeans and my eyes float to his arms and chest. I don't even think I blink once as I admire him.

Kayden's hand then finds his top and his eyes peak up to look at me, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Take a picture it'll last longer," he teases me and I almost jump at his voice.

"I-I wasn't—" I stutter.

Kayden's eyes gleam at me as I struggle to speak. He pulls his top up and over his head. "Sure," he raises his eyebrows at me before grabbing his shoes.

He stands from my desk chair and takes a few strides over to the bed. Resting down onto the palm of his hands, he is level with my face.

"I'll call you?" He says as he flicks between my eyes.

I nod instantly. "Yeah."

His pink lips smile again before he places them onto my forehead. Leaving a soft lingering kiss that turns my whole body to jelly. Thank God I am not standing up right now.

"Bye," he says softly as he reaches my door.

"See you later," I reply as I watch him leave.

I collapse down onto my bed and reach for my phone.