- 14 -

- Aries -

We finally decide on Forrest Gump. As our movie nights usually go, we watch the movie halfway through until somebody gets bored and starts throwing popcorn.

This time it's Taurus. He throws it and it hits Scorpio in the forehead. Scorpio doesn't respond, not even with a flinch. He simply picks up the piece of popcorn and keeps watching.

Taurus throws another at him. He continues throwing until Scorpio has a handful on his lap.

"Stop," Scorpio says sternly.

Taurus shrugs and throws one more.

"Stop." Scorpio repeats more aggressively.

Taurus slumps back, disappointed.

Cancer whispers something to him, and he rolls his eyes. She shakes her head at him.

Scorpio picks the popcorn up and puts it inside the bowl.

Leo whispers something to Libra, and she doesn't reply. What's with all this whispering?

Leo continues to whisper, until she herself yells, "Stop!"

Leo's face floods with worry. He says quietly- but not quietly enough, "You used to always love pillow fights,"

"I'm not a child." She answers, getting up and walking to the bathroom.

Taurus throws popcorn at Leo, who throws one back. Taurus throws the popcorn at Gemini, and she throws it at me. Now there's popcorn flying across the room.

"Stop!" Scorpio yells. Everybody turns to him.

Virgo turns her head, and I notice a dark spot on her collarbone. Four dark spots, actually, all spread around the same area. Under the dark spots is a cut.

"Jesus, what's your issue?" Aquarius asks.

"My issue is, you all are acting like fucking dumbasses."

"You're being a dick," Aquarius says.

"Aquarius, leave him be, he's just angry," Sagittarius says from behind him.

"Yeah maybe you should listen to your girlfriend," Scorpio says.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Oh, yeah. I forgot! You fucked it up when you slept with-"

"Scorpio, enough," Virgo says.

"You're not in this!" He yells at her.

It seems like I'm not the only one who's shocked. Virgo's the only person who knows how to calm him down.

She puts her hand on his shoulder. "Scorpio," she whispers. He slaps her hand off.

"Don't touch me, I can't look at you right now," he says, staring straight ahead.

"Don't hit her like that!" Pisces says, grabbing Scorpio's arm to pull him away. He pushes her off.

"Hey! She's pregnant!" Capricorn says, his fists clenched at his sides.

"Everybody calm the fuck down!" Libra yells.

When Libra yells, everybody listens. It's kind of like a rule. She's intimidating when she wants to be.

"You are all acting like whatever's going on with you is the end of the world! Scorpio, Virgo's your girlfriend, and if she did something to piss you off, forgive her because you only get someone like that once in a lifetime!"

Virgo looks down.

"And you, Capricorn, defending your wife? That's honorable and beautiful, but you can do it in a kinder way. Taurus, you're acting like a child, throwing popcorn despite Scorpio telling you to stop. You're a grown ass man trying to be a father, get your fucking act together."

Cancer's face also holds disappointment.

"Aquarius, as much as Scorpio's being a dick, you have no right to call him out like that. It's clear he's going through a rough patch. You of all people should know what it's like to be in a shitty relationship,"

Aquarius purses his lips, the red color of embarrassment flooding his cheeks.

"Virgo, apologize and sort out your shit! I'm sure whatever you did is forgiveable. Listen, you all need to understand that not everything is about you, okay?"

Suddenly, she bursts into tears. Leo exhales slowly, and walks over to her, hugging her.

So, we're in a room. Everybody looks shocked, and it's completely quiet. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to ask her if she's okay, or what's wrong. But nobody does.

Leo and Libra are in the middle of this room, the room where there's popcorn everywhere.

Here we are once again. In a place that seemed to once have order. Just when everything seems to be falling into place, everybody falls apart.