- 5 -

- Virgo - 

I stare at the anti-depressant pills, a smile creeping up my face. I pick them up and toss them in the trash. I don't need them anymore. 

I hear the door open. I rush over to Scorpio, excitement surging through my bones. 

"Hey," he says, hugging me. "You seem so happy," 

"I am. I am so happy. Wanna know why?" 

"Yeah, what's up?" 

"I talked to my therapist today. She told me I should try without my pills. She told me I've come a long way and I'm getting better. I'm less sad, and I don't cry as much anymore..." 

"I'm so happy for you, Vi." he kisses me slowly, hugging me close to him as he kisses me. I pull away. 

"I think it's because of you. You make me so happy." 

A smile grows on his face. "Really? Good, I'm glad. Well, I'm not going anywhere." 

"Yep, but we're going to bed," 

I take his hand and take him to our room.

"Are we gonna celebrate?" he raises his eyebrows, smirking. My face drops, my mouth forming an O shape. 

"Um, I.." 

"It's fine, let's just go to sleep." he says. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah." 

We change and get into bed. I rest my head on his chest, his arm wrapped around my waist. 

"I'm sorry for not being ready. I know you must feel neglected," I say softly. 

His grip loosens. "It's okay, Virgo. I love you." He kisses my forehead, his lips lingering there for a few seconds. He turns to the other side of the bed. I pull the blanket up to my neck, wanting so badly to wrap my arms around him again. 

I know he doesn't want to say it's okay. I know he wants to tell me we've been together for two years and that we should be more intimate, but I can't. I'm afraid. 

I was raped and abused as a kid. I get that Scorpio would never hurt me. Hell, any other guy would've left me if they found out they weren't gonna get too far sexually with me for a while. I can't imagine myself with anybody other than Scorpio for the rest of my life, but I don't know if it's the same for him. 

If it's not, I can't risk giving him a part of me that I've never been able to share with anybody else.

- Libra -
Leo's lips graze over mine teasingly. I can't help but roll my eyes. He finally gives in and kisses me slowly, then more intensely.

Dizziness floods my body. I put my hand on his shoulder and tilt my head downwards, stopping the kiss. Our foreheads touch, but I can't move. I close my eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Are you okay?" He asks, putting a finger under my chin and tilting my face upwards. I keep my eyes closed.

"I don't feel good," I say. I've been feeling kind of off all day, but it just became intense.

"What's wrong?" He holds my waist and leads me over to the bed, sitting me down next to him.

"I don't know. I feel dizzy, I've been tired all day... Maybe I'm getting the flu. I don't wanna get you sick,"

He puts a hand on my head. "Your head isn't warm, so no fever.."

Leo lives in another world when I tell him I'm hurt. He becomes a doctor, examining all of me to make sure I'm okay. It's obnoxious, but it's sweet.

I gag, getting up to run to the bathroom.

I vomit multiple times. He strokes my back with one hand and holds my hair back with the other.

I'm sure it's not attractive to see your girlfriend spitting her guts out after you just kissed.

"I'm sorry," I say.

"Don't apologize, here, let's clean you up." He says softly.

He flushes the disgusting particles down the toilet and helps me to the shower.

I can't stand. I crumble to the floor and everything becomes black. I hear yelling before fuzziness takes over my senses.