- 11 -

- Leo -

She hasn't looked at me ever since she heard the news two days ago. She won't even talk to me.

I try every few minutes, every few hours, but she just won't. I try to hold her hand, and she doesn't move it away, but she doesn't hold mine back.

"Libra," I say again.

She sighs. "I spent my whole life wishing to know what comes next; what am I gonna eat for dinner? What am I gonna do tomorrow? All the time, I wished to know what was going on. My parents would get so annoyed because I never stopped asking questions," she lets out a soft laugh, her eyes still glued to the ceiling. "But I don't know what comes next, and it really, really scares me,"

"I know,"

"You don't know,"

"I know what comes next. You get treatment, and you be part of the percentage that lives,"

"I don't want treatment," she closes her eyes, then opens them.

"Libra," I sigh. "Look at me,"

"I can't."

"Look at me, please,"

"I can't,"

"Why?"

"Because it hurts."

-  Virgo -

Everyday for the past week, I've been meeting up with the guy. Turns out his name is Sebastian. It doesn't matter, because he meets my needs.

I've been avoiding Scorpio as much as possible, and it's obvious that he's getting frustrated with me.

I just got home from Sebastian's house, and I walk into the bedroom to go to sleep.

That's what I've been doing. I spend half the day at work, go home a few hours, then I go to his house, and afterwards I come home and go to sleep.

This time Scorpio's not lying down. He's grabbing his pillow and blanket.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

He doesn't answer, he just walks into the living room. I follow him. He sets up his pillow and blanket on the couch.

"Why are you sleeping here?" I ask again. He doesn't answer. "Scorpio!" I snap.

"I can't be next to you right now," he mutters through gritted teeth.

I feel sweat starting to slip down ny body, greasing up my hands. I pray to God that he didn't find out.

"Why?"

"Because you're shutting me out, damn it! For the past month all I've been is patient with you, but you continue to shut me out, and I can't be with you right now,"

"You can't be with me..?" I ask, my heart dropping. As much as I like the time I'm having with Sebastian, I'm still head over heels in love with Scorpio.

"No, Virgo. That's not what I mean," he says, exasperated. "I can't be by you right now, okay?"

"Okay," I say. "I understand. I'm sorry. It's just-"

"You told me you were getting better. If better means we're done, you better tell me sooner than later, because I'm in love with you and I can't spend my life with you if you don't want to,"

I open my mouth to speak, but he's already lying on the couch, turned away from me. Well, shit.