She chuckled and took his lip between her teeth biting it softly with her small fang, "oh no you caught me." She whispered playfully and wrapped her arms around him.

~•~

Kat took off all the extravagant lingerie and props taking a shower and settling back in some red silk shorts and a tank top.

She was relaxing on the sectional the air conditioning on and blasting, it was unbearably hot today, as she watched tv on the huge screen.

Ryder sat close to her editing the photos, she glanced over and saw the hell fiery background he was putting in the pictures that made everything look fucking awesome.

Kat was very bored, she had been sitting around pretty much all day. She glanced over at Ryder with his headphones on ignoring her and smirked getting an idea.

She leaned in closer to him before she snatched his laptop from him and set it aside. She hopped into his lap and pushed her hips deep into his grinding softly.

He growled and grabbed Kats hips, she smirked as she felt him start to harden under her.

"Kat I'm working-"

"I'm bored." She whined on his lips.

"I don't really fucking care." He growled but lust leaked into his voice and glare.

"Can we bake a cake?" She asked pecking his lips gently.

"No." He said sternly but his hand traveled up her side.

"Pleaseee." She kissed his lips a bit longer running her tongue along his.

"No I have to edit." He mumbled against her neck as his lips traveled there.

~•~

Kat and Ryder were making a cake.

Ryder looked less then please but Kat couldn't help but notice the passion flicker in his eyes as he poured the batter into the pan.

She hummed smiling happily because she got her way, she was mixing some pink food dye into the white frosting.

"For 20 minutes right?" Ryder asked shutting the oven door.

"Yup, try the frosting." She said scooping some up on her fingers and holding it out to him.

He knitted his eyebrows together and walked over to her. He went to take it off her finger and onto his own when she shooed him away, "I got it."

He scoffed and rolled his eyes, leaning forward he opened his mouth about to taste it when she smushed it all over his face laughing.

He froze and glared playfully at her before grabbing the spoon. He swatted the sugary coated utensil at her but she quickly dodged it running around the island.

He growled, "get back here! I'll make it quick and painless."

She laughed and put her hands on the island as she was on the opposite side from him, she smirked mischievously, "you won't catch me."

"Wanna bet on it?" He said before darting around the island but she was too quick running away to the other side.

"Fuck." He growled and held the spoon tighter.

She laughed and stuck her tongue out at him. Right when she wasn't expecting it, he jumped on the island and ran over to her side. She gasped and tried to run but he scooped her up into his arms, a large smile on his lips, and smeared the frosting all over her face.

She grimaced and squealed trying to escape his arms before ultimately giving up when he finished smearing her with frosting. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist holding onto him.

She looked at him and his big smile, god he looked amazing with a smile, she could see his dimples. She didn't even know he had dimples!?

She sighed contently and ran her fingers through his hair looking at him. He leaned forward and kissed her sugary lips softly, his tongue moved over her bottom lip licking up the frosting.

She smiled and kissed him back tangling her fingers into his hair. He leaned back and looked at her with a gentle star struck look in his eyes, like he was taking in all her beauty, it made her heart swell and her smile grow.

She crashed her lips on his, closing her mouth over his as she deepened the kiss by slipping her tongue into his mouth to meet his. She heard him sigh and felt him lean her back into the island.

Both sticky, and completely tangled in each other.

~•~