10| The Kiss

——————————————————Kat woke up earlier then usual

——————————————————
Kat woke up earlier then usual. She stretched and sighed gently going to get ready. They were finished with their shoots for this week so today she didn't have anything specific to do.

Once she was showered and her hair was done she got dressed in some casual clothes. casual for her.

She got her undergarments on, also putting on a garter belt to hold up her sheer black stockings. After that she sighed and put on a short red plaid skirt and black cropped short sleeved shirt that laced together on the sides with a red string.

She put on a red lip and her black eyeliner pulling everything together with a pair of black heels.

She walked downstairs and sat on the sofa, Ryder wasn't in his room or downstairs so she assumed he was at breakfast.

She sighed and pulled out of her phone. She bit her lip softly and gripped it tighter knowing what she wanted to do.

She turned it on and clicked her contacts. She scrolled slowly through them till she saw the person she didn't want to call but needed to.

She pressed it and her heat beat sped up in her chest as she held the phone to her ear. She took a calm confident breath.

"Hello Mrs. Lovelace's offices, This is Molly speaking, how can I help you today?" The woman spoke in a delicate professional voice.

"Hello Molly this is Kat...Kathrine Lovelace. I want to speak to my m- to Cynthia please." She said in her steady cold voice.

"Oh..I'll transfer you right away Ms. Kathrine." She said more gently...like she felt bad for her. Kat bit her tongue from saying something back to her that would surely not help this situation.

"Thanks." Kat said before she heard the elevator music play while she transferred her.

Kat pulled her knees into her chest on the couch and bit her nail thinking of exactly what to say. She was not calling her mom to have some chat with her.

Saying that Kat and her parents weren't on speaking terms was an understatement. Their relationship was destroyed because of her parents own selfishness.

No, she wasn't calling for them, she was calling for her younger brother.

The music cut and her mother's hard judgmental voice came through, "Kathrine."

"It's Kat." She huffed and was already struggling to keep her composure.

"No that's you're stripper name." She hissed out.

Kat dug her fingernails into her knee, she opened her mouth to snap but remembered what she was hear to talk about. She didn't have time to have more arguments with her asshole mother.