Lilo - Rumors Pt 2

Start from the beginning

"Off, Louis." Louis looked down and Liam was fiddling with the button his own jeans. Louis smirked but sat back so Liam could undo his trousers and push them down. He made it to mid thigh before Louis lifted his legs and pulled them the rest of the way off. Liam shoes came off with them and Louis peeled his socks off after. Liam's legs fell back to Louis' sides so Louis could look over his tan body.

"So glad you started wearing tighter pants, love," Louis said as he palmed Liam in his briefs.

Liam laughed. "My mom tried to buy the old kind and I made her put them back. She asked what was wrong with my old boxers, but I couldn't tell her that my older lover preferred to be able to see my hard on in my pants."

Louis groaned and pressed harder into Liam's bulge. Liam moaned and bucked up into Louis' hand. Louis scrambled to strip himself while he sat on Liam's lap. Liam kept himself busy by rubbing any new space of Louis' skin that appeared. Louis finally pulled Liam's pants off, too, and eyed his thick cock with greedy eyes.

"I wanna ride you, babe. Haven't been stretched like you stretch me in almost a week, Li."

Liam moaned into the back of the couch and pulled Louis' hips down to his, letting their hard cocks rub against each other. Louis shoved three fingers in Liam's mouth and he immediately sucked on them. He ran his tongue over the dips between his fingers and all the way down to the last knuckle.

Louis let his head fall to Liam's chest and he started on a pretty fantastic love bite right next his right nipple. By the time he pulled his fingers out the spot was bright red and turning purple in the middle.

"Fucking pretty." He ran his wet fingers over the mark. Liam groaned and arched his back off the couch.

Louis reached behind himself and pushed two fingers into his hole together. After months of having Liam's fat cock inside him, he'd learned to take more. Louis' eyes slipped shut and he bit his lip hard to keep his moans in check. Liam reached behind him and squeezed Louis' round ass in his hand. Louis pushed back into his hand and then rolled forward to grind on Liam's hip. He added the third finger and couldn't keep from humping Liam under him, pushing down on him every time he pulled his fingers apart.

"Jesus, Lou. I need you now," Liam scratched at Louis' hips.

Louis nodded and pulled his fingers out. Liam pulled Louis up so his cock rubbed along Louis' ass. Louis' head fell back and he pushed back to feel more. Louis lifted himself up and lowered down on Liam's cock slowly. He'd taken Liam a number of times, but he still had to stop for a breath halfway sometimes. Since he hadn't been fucked in five days he definitely needed that breath. Halfway down, he sat still and let his hole get used to the intrusion again. Liam was breathing heavy, too, but with the strength not to thrust.

Louis put his hands on Liam's chest and said, "Push up. Slow. Push yourself inside me," his voiced choked on the last word because Liam bent his knees and planted his feet.

"Sure?"

"Fuck, Liam. Do what I say."

Liam lifted his hips and felt his warm length push further into Louis' hole. Slowly, inch by inch, he was sucked into his velvet walls. Louis' skin was twitching, but he sat still and let Liam do the work. Once he felt Liam's hips against his ass he let go and fell, pushing Liam back to the couch and impaling himself a little bit more.

"Jesus- shit, Lou!"

Louis clapped a hand over Liam's mouth and started small circles, getting himself adjusted. Liam was kissing and sucking on Louis' palm, so Louis shifted his hand and put two fingers back in Liam's mouth. He bounced on Liam's cock while he clenched his thighs around Liam's torso and Liam fingers made bruises on Louis' hips. Sweat collected at the back of his neck and knees. Liam's thrusts got more erratic.

Liam turned his face away so Louis' fingers fell out. "Louloulou, gonna come," Liam warned.

"Come on, love. Fill me up. Missed your warm cum inside me this week."

Liam bit his lip and groaned as he came inside Louis. Louis kept moving on him while Liam shook and moaned. Louis didn't waste any time in getting off the couch, only to turn around and straddle Liam's face. His leaking dick hung heavy in Liam's face, not an inch away from his lips. The curly-haired boy leaned up and collected the precome that was about to drop down onto his tongue.

Louis moaned and pushed his tip into Liam's mouth. Liam took it gratefully and sucked on the first couple inches. Louis leaned down and kissed Liam's spent prick, making Liam whine around Louis' cock, so Louis pushed deeper to shut him up. He kept kissing, then wrapped his delicate fingers around Liam. Liam felt the slight pain as blood rushed south to fill him again. Louis pumped Liam to full hardness while he rocked into Liam's mouth. Liam was tensing and twitching under him.

"God bless teenagers," Louis muttered when Liam spurt precum onto his fingers.

Liam ran his tongue up and down Louis every time he pushed into his mouth. Louis moved his hand faster on Liam and used the new leaking precum as a guide to slick him up so he could really pump him. Louis felt the tightening in his gut. He squeezed his hand around Liam's cockhead as he came down Liam's throat, his tight pressure pushing Liam over the edge, too.

"Dad? I know I'm not supposed to interrupt, but a package arr-" Harry cut off when he saw a rope of Liam's cum land on his dad's cheek.

"Harry," Louis tried to sound forceful, but he was still coming down.

Harry walked forward with heavy footsteps and picked Louis up from the couch. Then he reached down and picked up a fucked out Liam. He shoved Liam's clothes at him and said, "Go home, Li."

"Harry," Louis tried again.

Harry rounded on him with a stiff jaw. He swung back and landed a punch on Louis' left cheek. Liam gasped and pushed Harry back.

"Harry! The fuck!" Liam yelled.

"He does this, Liam!" the son tried to explain. "I thought you stopped!" he yelled at Louis while Liam held him back. "You promised!"

"Harry, calm down," Liam tried.

"Did you know he's fucked other kids? More than one? More than just you?"

"I know."

Harry's anger left as quickly as it came and was replaced with confusion. "What?"

"I know." He let go of Harry and went to Louis, rubbing his swelling cheek. "You, okay?"

Louis nodded and turned his face to kiss Liam's hand. He walked around Liam to his son. "Please, let me explain."

"Nothing to explain," Harry shook his head and walked out.

Both of them didn't know whose job, if anybody's, it was to go after him. Instead Louis turned back to Liam and pulled him close.

A pained expression crossed his face before he looked into Liam's eyes and smiled. "I love you."

Terrible timing, but then again, that was Louis. Liam's face broke into a grin. "I love you," Liam said back.