Chapter 35

Aina's POV:

Asim was fast asleep but I on the other hand couldn't sleep because today's event kept repeating itself in my head . I plopped on my elbow and looked at Asim, I mean really looked at him. Hayeee! He's so damn cute.

I thought as I continued to stare at him.

A beautiful smile plastered on his face even when he was sleeping. I traced my pointer finger along his jaw and kissed his cheek, slowly . "Hmm..." he whispered in his sleep. My eyes widen when he stirred. I held my breath and slowly layed back straight on the bed. Breathing heavily, I covered my face with my hands. Kya kar rhi hai larki!

I sighed and closed my eyes and just like that sleep engulfed me.

I woke up due to a cracking sound, I yawned and sat straight on the bed.

Asim came in, holding a tray in his hands. My heart melted at his gesture and I smiled at him as a blush crept on my cheeks thinking about the kiss we shared in the kitchen last night.

After finishing breakfast Asim went to take a shower and I took the tray back to the kitchen and washed the dishes.

I took a shower and wrapped a towel around my hair before coming out. Asim was laying on our bed, he looked up at me and smiled gesturing me to come closer.

My heart started beating faster as I went and sat next to him.

Asim sat up and removed the towel from my head, a few locks of my hair fell on my face. Asim gently tucked strands of my wet hair behind my ear.

I stared at my hands folded on my lap. Asim reached forward and joined our hands making my heart swell at the gentleness and softness of his gesture.

I gulped but did not look up at him. I dont think I could've handled looking at him.

"Aina." he called slowly removing his hand from mine and holding my chin, turning my face so I was facing him.

"J-Ji?" my brain stopped working, looking at the intensity in his eyes. I wanted to cry my eyes out. He deserves so much better!

"I am sorry I did not ask for your permission before kissing you yesterday." he said softly, looking concerned.

I smiled as he continued.

"But I am asking for your permission now... Can... Can I kiss you?"

My throat felt clogged I couldn't utter a single word so I nodded slowly.

Asim gently placed his lips on my forehead making me feel goosebumps all over my body. I closed my eyes at the burning sensation his lips gave me.

Asim pulled back a little before gesturing towards my right cheek with his eyes. I nodded again.

Just as I nodded his lips settled on my right cheek. I almost sighed at how surreal all this felt.

He gestured towards my left cheek and I nodded again. I shuddered as his lips touched my cheek and I leaned into him a little.

"Yahan?" he whispered as he looked at my chin. I nodded as he leaned further into me. I held my breath as he kissed my chin, his hot breath fanning onto my face. His lips were so close to mine that I almost cried at the intensity of the moment. His kisses were leaving scorching fire on my skin and it felt unreal. I almost felt guilty because deep down I felt like I don't deserve it.

Asim placed a kiss on my jaw and started trailing kisses down my neck. I fisted a handful of his shirt. When I feel his breath on my neck I realize how heavy I have started breathing. He gives my neck soft, wet kisses and I sigh into him.

"Aina?" he breathed.

"hmm?"

"Are you comfortable?"

"Y-Yes" I whispered back at him. I could feel him smile against my neck. My hands trail from his stomach to his back, feeling the way he tenses under my touch.

My cheeks burned as his arms reach behind my back pulling me impossibly closer to him. He placed a last kiss on my collarbone before he pulled his head out of my neck.

I rolled my lower lip into my mouth as he finally looked up at me. His dark eyes meet mine and his hand trailed up. He pulled my lip from my teeth with his thumb, watching my lips the whole time.

He leaned into me taking my bottom lip between his teeth he bit softly before pecking it softly.

"You have no idea what you mean to me yar." Asim whispered, his voice thick and husky.

He tilted my head before capturing my lips with his own, moving one of his hand to the back of my neck deepening the kiss. His other hand found mine and we intertwined our fingers.

He pulled back, his eyes drifting over my face making my blush deepen. I bury my face in his chest to conceal my face.

Asim kisses the top of my head before turning his face, placing his cheek against the top of my head and I
close my eyes, enjoying being able to be with him without needing words to fill the silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

So I know I am updating this story after ages but that is because I felt like it wasn't interesting anymore and reading it again I saw a lot of mistakes and plot holes which made me want to take this story down. But I'll continue to update it and maybe I'll reread it and fix all the errors sometimes in the future.

Also I am obsessing over the new cover of my story 😭❤️ I know they broke up and all but i still ship them so hard. I hope you like it.

I am sorry for the late updates.

Lots of love,

Zaina ❤️