Chapter 10

Aina's POV:

"Umm...We are staying at the hotel?" I asked. Asim shook his head making me frown.

"I asked my friend to rent a house for us and he did." He smiled at me. I nodded my head. We took a taxi and went home.

It wasn't very large in size but enough for two people to live comfortably, especially when it's just for two weeks.

"Tum thak gayi hogi. Sojao, main bhi sone ja raha hoon." Asim said, disappearing into one of the room. I sighed as I sat on the couch in the living room.

Asim came back after a minute making me raise an eyebrow at him. He picked up my bag and went to the room next to his. "Sleep well." He said with a smile. I nodded my head and smiled back at him before going to my room.

It almost felt unreal. Asim giving me the time I wanted and.keeping his promise. I thought he just said that to decrease my nervousness but he wasn't joking when he said he won't ever hurt me.

I stood in front of the mirror, blinking at my own reflection. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed heavily.

It was three a.m and I was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling. I groaned loudly and sat up, turning the side lamp on. Ullu kay genes pata nahi kaha sey ghuss gaye hain ajj merey main.

A grin made its way on my lips as I walked towards the window, seeing the snowfall.

"Neechey jaoun?" I asked myself.  Asim would never suspect and he looked tired so I bet he was asleep by now. I opened my bag and pulled out my shawl, quickly wrapping it around my shoulder and making my way out.
After some time of searching I entered the kitchen, where the door to the backyard was. I smiled as I opened it.

I didn't bother wearing shoes, as I stepped outside on the grass, feeling the scrunched sound of the grass. I qent further and stood in the middle, feeling the snow balls hitting my face and sticking in my hair. I smiled and extended my hand out.

I was enjoing being in snow so much that I never noticed someone was looking at me until I heard the voice. "Sardi lag jaegi. Yahan p kya kar rahi ho?

I heard the deep sound from behind and my whole body frozed. With the snow covering both of my hand I stood there, breathless.

My throat went dry as I turned a little. I took a deep breath and shut my eyes before completely turning around. My heart started beating faster as I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Asim.

He stood almost seven feets away from me, inside the roof. A small lamp was glowing on the roof, making his whole body shine. He was wearing faded jeans with a black sweater and a beanie on his head which made him look so cute that I wanted to pinch his cheeks.

He slowly made his way towards me, until he was only inches away. "Kya kar rahi ho?"  He asked again. I looked into his eyes. He didn't sound or look mad.

I kept staring at him. There were small particles of snow on his eye lashes and beanie. I shook my head and gulped heard. He was waiting for my answer.

"N-neend nahi aa rahi thi, so I ca-came downstairs to watch the snowfall. Ap?"

He kept looking in my eyes, which felt like hours and finally smiled. "Mujhe bhi neend nahi aa rahi thi."

He removed his beanie from his head and ruffled his hair. My whole body stiffened when he came even more closer and placed it on my head.

He smiled and pulled away before frowning. "Is everything okay?" I  asked.

He shook his head and looked at me. "You came in the snow barefoot?"

I bit my lip and looked down. He sighed audibly and knelt on the ground infront of me. "What are you doing?" I asked.

He removed his shoes and now he was only left in his socks. He looked up at me and stuck his tongue out, childishly. "Gimme your foot."

"N-nahi I-" I tried but he cut me off, sighing. "Just do it."

I looked at him for a while before slowly lifting my foot up and released a sharp breath.

He took his shoes and slipped it in my feet, making me gasp. "You don't have to." I said, guilty. "Don't worry. I want to. Ab ander chalo warna bemar ho jaogi." I followed him as he made his way inside.

"Do you want some hot chocolate?" He asked, standing infront of the refrigerator. I shook my head. "N-no. I'll make it." I offered. He shook his head.

"It has been three weeks since our wedding and you didn't even let me enter the kitchen a single day." I pouted. Asim chuckled.

"You look cute when you pout."