Chapter 12

Aina's POV:

I woke up and after changing I went into the living room, looking for Asim who was nowhere in sight. Lagta hai abhi tak so rahey hain.

I made my way towards his room and knocked.

After getting no response I opened the door slightly and ducked my head in to find him still sleeping. One of his arm was hanging from the bed and the other was resting on his chest. His hair were also sticking out in bunch of directions. I know as lame at that may sound but it was an adorable sight.

Asim looked so peaceful with his eyes closed and the corner of his mouth slightly curved upwards. He was also snoring softly but it didn't matter he still looked cute, when he slept.

"I'm creepy." I muttered to myself quietly wjen the fact that staring at people when they are sleeping is weird dawned on me. I debated wheather I should go back to my room since Asim was sleeping and it would be pretty awkward if he found me staring at him when he woke up. I looked away, deciding what to do.

After a few moment of thinking I decided to go to my room and took a step back. I felt something under my foot and before I knew it I fell backwards, giving a shout as I fell.

I groaned when I landed on my butt. I loked around for what I tripped over and it was a T.v remote. Kuch bhi kaheen bhi rakh detey hain, Asim.

I was glaring at the remote when I heard rustling from the bed. Please so jaien!

I closed my eyes for a moment, opening them to a sleeping looking Asim who sat on the bed with a confused look on his face, searching for what had made the noise. His eyes became even more confused when they landed on me.

"Umm...hey." I waved childislisly, still sitting in the ground. Asim rubbed his eyes and blinked a few times and then squinted at me.

Finally giving up he took a pair of glasses from the side table and put them on. "Aina?" He looked at me in surprise.

"Main check kar rahi thi... if the floor's comfortable." I said as if that explained why I was on the floor of the room he's staying in. I quickly got up.

Asim smiled at me. "Farishton kay sath ayi ho?"

He asked and I stared at him, confused. "Ji?"

"Khuda sey dua main manga tha tumhey." Asim said, grinning.

I averted my gaze towards the ground, trying to recover from my flustered state. "I didn't know you wore glasses." I said, trying to change the subject and still shocked that after almost a month of marrige this is the first time I saw him in them.

"I was so blinded by your beauty that I was made to start wearing them." He once again said with a breathtaking smile playing on his lips.

"You're going to give me diabetes with all your sweetness." I said, still looking at the ground. Asim chuckled. "Pagal."

Asim's POV:

"Pagal." The word just left my mouth. I was expecting her to be mad at me but she just gasped dramatically and stuck her tongue out at me. It fet so nice to know she was actually trying to act casual around me and not freak out whenever we were in the same room or when she said something. "Hey Aina?"

"Ji?" She said, looking confuse. "I want to talk about something with you." She nodded her head but when I didn't speak she broke the silence. "Asim?"

"Can we start everything from the beginning?" I asked, hoping for a yes as an answer.

"Kya matlab?" She asked with the sane confuse look plastered on her face. "Lets start from friendship." I held my hand out for her to shake. "Hey, I'm Asim Azhar and I am umm... your husband."

Her eyes widen before she burst out laughing. I smiled upon seeing her laugh. I wanted to be a reason of her smile, laugh and happiness. "Hans lain, hans lain."

She took my hand and shook it. "I'm Aina Uzai- mera matlab Aina Asim and I'm your wife." She shook her head and chuxkled before a smile made its way on her lips.

I smiled.

The first step of love is friendship and so is the last, now only the steps in between are left.